Old players

tinca2
8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Any old players out there,when i say old ,I mean in their seventies.old x box player now ps4

Comments

• tinca2
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I’m not that good either
  • onelastattempt
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Not in my seventies , 61 years old, not very good but I play for fun.
  • -Antares65z
    1722 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    52 years old. I can hold my own but the days of being at the top of the scoreboard are pretty much over. I focus on supporting the team and PTFO, not so much on getting kills. It's all about fun now. Don't care so much about K/D and having to win.
  • Forkbeard84
    1622 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    56 here. When I was 14 I got one of the first Pong games for Christmas and then a couple of years later the Atari 2600. I used to drive my Dad crazy playing it late at night.

Not as quick as I used to be but I study the games I play in order to execute good tactics and strategy. When playing infantry, I dont win too many heads up gunfights with these fast kids so I usually play support or medic hanging back a bit and supporting the squad. I also play quite a bit of cavalry and tanks.
  • tinca2
    Thanks guys I’m not on my own then.i play for fun I’m too slow for these young lads
  • tinca2
    We may meet up on the field lads okay
  • tripleXeleven
    18 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    52, poor eyes and slow reactions, but still rise to the top of the board on occasion. I chalk it up to ptfo, map knowledge, and understanding the game and team mechanics. Hope I’m still playing in my 80’s!
  • blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    55 and drink too much @dcs500
  • Starscreamer028
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    70/2=35 I AM :D feeling old
  • biglurch12
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    42... whipper snapper here... plays for a laugh
  • tinca2
    55 and drink too much @dcs500
    70/2=35 I AM :D feeling old
    blglurch wrote: »
    42... whipper snapper here... plays for a laugh

• tinca2
    See you on the battlefield old boys
  • blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    tinca2 wrote: »
    See you on the battlefield old boys

I' ll be the one with the Mobility scooter!
  • KillaFireDank09
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    28 here feel like 65 but I can go 40-8 no problem xD
  • tinca2
    Do you all play the beta game?
  • Forkbeard84
    1622 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    tinca2 wrote: »
    Do you all play the beta game?

I played it and didnt really like it. The enemy is really hard to see and ttk is too fast. I think Im gonna stick with BF1
  • foxmuldertwobob
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    63 here I been playing since the PlayStation 1 came out,these days I’m a lot slower than I used to be 😂😂😂
  • OneEqual
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If you wanna hang out and play BF1 and upcoming BFV with older guys/gals, please join our platoon "3PO Division - 30 plus only". A small introduction is almost all it takes. We are right now 85 members spread around the globe and there always space for more old grumpy men and women who wants to PTFO and have a good laugh. The most of us is in between 35 and 55. Find us in the platoon section!
  • tinca2
    How do I join your division?