so , planning on buying Battlefield V or not?

Comments

• UBnoobs
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Canceled my pre order and after a decade I will be playing COD instead of BF. I think I'm done with the company and their agenda.
  • WALKINGCORPSE1
    471 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    UBnoobs wrote: »
    Canceled my pre order and after a decade I will be playing COD instead of BF. I think I'm done with the company and their agenda.

their new battle royal looks awesome imo
  • StormSaxon
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    No matter how bad it gets. Call of duty will always suck more than any battlefield. BF4, hands down the worst BF game so far is still better than every call of duty game I’ve tried.
  • SuperDad0421
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BF V beta was going to have to be awesome to overcome dishonest publisher and lazy and incompetent devs. I'll wait two weeks and buy in the discount bin. BO4 > pile of excrement > BF5
  • FightinFinn187
    717 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    As a longtime BF player, what I am about to say sickens me.... COD's BR mode looks better than this.
    giphy.gif
  • C4Hore
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited September 13
    I won't buy it unless Dice can curb that hax/cheats. It's out of control at this moment!! Even for BF5
  • WALKINGCORPSE1
    471 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    As a longtime BF player, what I am about to say sickens me.... COD's BR mode looks better than this.
    giphy.gif

lmao, it does.
  • blackghost17
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Player cap still 64 so nope.
  • xx_Dante2k_xx
    229 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    giphy.gif

Blackout graphics are just a blackout .
  • FightinFinn187
    717 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    .... I wasn't referring to the graphics. I was talking about the game as a whole. Everything that made BF great is nothin more than an empty husk now.
  • I-Soldat-I
    1479 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Maybe playing it on the Xbox (coming from a longtime PC player) No cheating there. And the rumor is the crazy cosmetics is being rolled back some
  • ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    1554 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    .... I wasn't referring to the graphics. I was talking about the game as a whole. Everything that made BF great is nothin more than an empty husk now.

COD basically ripped off PUBG, which is why the gameplay looks okay as PUBG was and still is a popular game.

I'll try the beta, but the TTK looks ridiculously long. Also people sliding around everywhere could become a little obnoxious.
  • faponit
    205 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I never get it when one of these topics is posted and majority of people answering are individuals who have no interest in the game anymore, they are buying the other shooter yet they still sit on forums here pouring their tears for weeks or months
  • aUt0bAhN
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    faponit wrote: »
    I never get it when one of these topics is posted and majority of people answering are individuals who have no interest in the game anymore, they are buying the other shooter yet they still sit on forums here pouring their tears for weeks or months

Could it be they like the franchise and are unhappy with the road it takes? Like when your best friend lands in a relationship and you have the bad feeling it will wreck him? Different people, different pov. This franchise gave people a good time for years and now "it's going to betray itself". Could be they are desperate and cling to a straw they know it won't help. And why would someone who is happy with the game even visit the forums. They don't need it, it's the unhappy who will voice their opinion.

This forum is like a political discussion. Like no one can accept the viewpoint of the other one. If you like the game, fine. If you don't like it, that's fine, too. A good friend and me had a short discussion about it. He liked the gameplay, I didn't. We agreed to disagree. Done. It is after all a forum to discuss the game and its issues.

Btw:yeah my post count is nearly zero, I'm the lurking one.
  • WALKINGCORPSE1

and half of them never played the beta. i did and it was a mess imo, but that's why its a beta, it will obviously get better. i just think it looks like deathmatch, alot of fighting in circles.
  • von_Campenstein
    5604 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I don't get it why people like you who apparently like to be on the winning side of things, fake arguments or otherwise, still bother with life when you aren't the richest man on earth, you're not really winning.
  • ItsMeJamige
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Yeah, and you'll notice most of them don't even post in the topic with discussions going on (or at all). But when they see a topic that 100% agrees with them, boy do they start running.
  • Tr00p3r_x
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    After putting thousands of hours across all battlefields dating back to 1942 I'm passing on this. Partly because of their agenda, after all we were told to not buy it if we're too uneducated to pick up on their nuances of inclusiveness, partly because of the gameplay and mostly because it just does not feel like a BF title. To me it looks more like a reskin of Battlefront 2 in terms of the UI and BF1 in terms of looks.

I'll pick it up after it's been heavly discounted.
  • GRIZZ11283
    4836 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Tr00p3r_x wrote: »
    After putting thousands of hours across all battlefields dating back to 1942 I'm passing on this. Partly because of their agenda, after all we were told to not buy it if we're too uneducated to pick up on their nuances of inclusiveness, partly because of the gameplay and mostly because it just does not feel like a BF title. To me it looks more like a reskin of Battlefront 2 in terms of the UI and BF1 in terms of looks.

I'll pick it up after it's been heavly discounted.

So you're not passing on it then :lol:
  • ShaneBtx
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Nope, not even if it was $20 at launch. Terrible game