Kill cam

Crystaldye
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited September 2018
Put in a KILL CAM into BFV.

Game needs a KILL CAM!.
Playing the Beta and now BF1. That is one major thing that's missing from the game.
Often times it feels like you are being cheated unloading a hole mag at an enemy and hitting air, and they two shot kill you.
Also you want to know how they killed you, not just where they are.

PUBG has one,
Fortnite has one,
Call of Duty has one,

Why BF1 and BFV don't have one?
KILL CAM, KILL CAM, KILL CAM!

Post edited due to ALL CAPS TITLE - Please be mindful of the rules - LGYT
Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on

Comments

• Hawxxeye
    7730 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You probably want the so called battlerecorder that dice refuses to put to the series
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6282 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    CAPS LOCK. CAPS LOCK. CAPS LOCK.
    It's not how it works here, son.
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Maybe an interactive feature here where you can request killcam a set amount of times, which the game then records for you, sort of challenging the decision. You'd only hit that on sketchy deaths and if all your deaths are sketchy well then, slap on them caps and come here and tell us.
  • ElliotLH
    9536 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    Crystaldye wrote: »

BF1 has a killcam. BFV does too, it's just a lot less clear and helpful.

*EDIT: Might want to change that title so it's not in caps lock. Otherwise your thread will be locked.
  • Foot_Guard_Tomei
    438 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Game needs a KILL CAM!.
    Playing the Beta and now BF1. That is one major thing that's missing from the game.
    Often times it feels like you are being cheated unloading a hole mag at an enemy and hitting air, and they two shot kill you.

PUBG has one,
    Fortnite has one,
    Call of Duty has one,

I don't want to be babysitted with a location of killer. You can figure it out yourself. What I do want is to have info how I got killed

• Hawxxeye
    7730 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Game needs a KILL CAM!.

PUBG has one,
    Fortnite has one,
    Call of Duty has one,

I don't want to be babysitted with a location of killer. You can figure it out yourself. What I do want is to have info how I got killed

Personaly I would had loved to be able to see how my death happened from the PoV of the killer just as if I was spectating them. It could be very educating.
  • xXCA_RageXx
    1038 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Game needs a KILL CAM!.

PUBG has one,
    Fortnite has one,
    Call of Duty has one,

No,trash feature that doesn't belong.
  • Foot_Guard_Tomei
    438 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »

Game needs a KILL CAM!.

PUBG has one,
    Fortnite has one,
    Call of Duty has one,

Personaly I would had loved to be able to see how my death happened from the PoV of the killer just as if I was spectating them. It could be very educating.

It could but it reveals enemy player location which is its primary function for many. Hit chart, hitmap and starting health value where you start taking damage tells you a lot of info what got you killed.
  • xSha3nx
    288 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Every time they tea-bagging me in the kill cam, it made me smile/laugh.

Yes, I miss the kill cam in BFV, but oh well.
  • Shadesong
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just remove it if u want to simulate WW im sure u dont know from where u was shoot REMOVE KILL CAM
  • Shadesong
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If i may to say i liked it even without kill cam why do u need to know from where u was killed ? VOTING for removing KILL CAM !!