BF1 Sale -> HellriegelOverkill

pwnedPewPew
331 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I´m happy to see so many new players in BF1.
Servers are full and many ppl are playing it again.....But one serious Question to all of these new players..
Why the ..... your only playing with the Hellriegel?
I swear..every single Player which isnt Lvl 150 is playing with this noobish COD Weapon.
Is this for leveling up faster,or is it because this Weapon is so good or is it because these players dont want to use the high ammount of other Weapons in this Game?

Comments

• Callahan44er
    5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Lvl 150 with 100 stars are worse...but i dont really care,its not even that good,just a good allrounder.
  • RRedux
    671 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Really? All I see is that half of every (losing) team are scouts. Even more than usual.

Usually, only 1/3 of the team go scout, but this weekend scouts are literally half the team a lot of the time.
  • CS-2107
    1552 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Well the Hellriegel is a good tool, as it is pretty easy to use. Not particulary perfect at anything, but therefor good at everything. So if you still learn to aim the Riegel is a good way to do so...
  • Goofy-The-Sc0t
    1213 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lvl 150 with 100 stars are worse...but i dont really care,its not even that good,just a good allrounder.

^^there's your answer. Easy to use, plenty bullets before needing to reload - always been overused since day 1.
  • spynylcracka
    409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I don't know what platform you are on but on PC every player just got Premium for free and I think everyone of them is playing the scout class. I joined a match of Argonnne Forest and the score was 924 - 136, the team with 136 was 3/4 scout class. It was like than on most of the servers I tried to join, 1 team had all the objectives and the other team had mostly scouts. They weren't even trying to capture objectives.
  • m1k3ol
    817 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Moderator
    no need to use the Hellriegel, when they can start playing with the Annihilator right off the bat
  • SirSpectacle
    756 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I don't think I've been killed by a hellriegel in ages. It's all Tommy guns, Fedorov avtomats and SMG 08/18s, plus the occasional sniper rifle or shotgun
  • CS-2107
    1552 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I don't think I've been killed by a hellriegel in ages. It's all Tommy guns, Fedorov avtomats and SMG 08/18s, plus the occasional sniper rifle or shotgun

You forgot the M1917 Telescopic and the IMG 08/18.
  • SirSpectacle
    756 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    CS-2107 wrote: »

You forgot the M1917 Telescopic and the IMG 08/18.

I sure did. Too many painful memories to recall them all...
  • von_Campenstein
    6565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    m1k3ol wrote: »
    no need to use the Hellriegel, when they can start playing with the Annihilator right off the bat

Then you need to know when to reload, the Hellriegel is much more forgiving in that aspect.
  • JRMBelgiumTwitch
    739 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Don't forget that many new players still have to unlock weapons. And one of the objectives require kills with this gun.
  • MogwaiWarrior
    685 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't care if I get killed by the HR unless someone has over 100 stars with it then I'm like, come on, there are other weapons in the game.
  • JRMBelgiumTwitch
    739 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I don't care if I get killed by the HR unless someone has over 100 stars with it then I'm like, come on, there are other weapons in the game.

I played with automatico only untill i had level 150 😁
  • pwnedPewPew
    331 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I´v been killed from so many lvl 150 players using the SMG/HR/Automatico.
    Some players still have no Pride..
  • JRMBelgiumTwitch
    edited September 2018

It's not about pride but about having fun. So if I need automatico to have fun or to climb to the top of the scoreboard, why should I play with something else? To please the players I kill with it? I don't see my team complaining when I have most flags captured or highest KD... Well, actually, some players in my clan try to boss me around but I don't listen to players beneath me on the scoreboard :dizzy:
    Everyone should play the game in a way he or she feels comfortable with. Personally, I love hunting down tanks and don't mind dying twice in order to destroy one. People call me crazy but for me it's satisfying.
  • JRMBelgiumTwitch
  • pwnedPewPew

It's not about pride but about having fun. So if I need automatico to have fun or to climb to the top of the scoreboard, why should I play with something else? To please the players I kill with it? I don't see my team complaining when I have most flags captured or highest KD... Well, actually, some players in my clan try to boss me around but I don't listen to players beneath me on the scoreboard :dizzy:
    Everyone should play the game in a way he or she feels comfortable with. Personally, I love hunting down tanks and don't mind dying twice in order to destroy one. People call me crazy but for me it's satisfying.

Your right..everyone can do what you love to do...To grab a Automatico /HR/SMG and go for the hunt
    But where is the challenge then?
    For me,to challenge myself is more fun then everything else..
    How about more Scouts on the Flag using Pistols or the M1903 Experimental.
    At the flags I would prefer to be killed from a Scout using his Meele or his pistol,instead of an Automatico.
    But I know thats far beyond reality..
  • von_Campenstein
    6565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I bet people put your twitch channel on as a sleeping pill.
  • JRMBelgiumTwitch

I bet people put your twitch channel on as a sleeping pill.

😁