[BF1]Medics, what's your highest amount of revives?

13»

Comments

• smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'd say 130 or so???
  • bapman63
    935 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 2018
    ganjamanus wrote: »
    who cares for revives?
    you can spawn back after a few seconds anyway

Any mode that counts deaths as ticket loss.

who cares if you win or loose?
    there is nothing to gain anyway
    besides you often get shot, naded or gassed after a revive anyway
    not to mention the gun jam bug

What's the point of playing a game where the goal is to win if you don't care if you win? I don't get that.

P.S. OP nice.
  • spynylcracka
    409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    My highest revive was 51 ... kinda hate reviving people cause it shows me how bad my team mates are... my friend and I got in respectively 50 and 51 that game and we barely won it. Many people skip the revive and go for spawn screen

I don't understand why people skip the revive, you don't get to re-spawn any faster, in fact it's a whole lot slower than if you get revived. When you do re-spawn you can end up with a bad spawn and get spawn killed. Not only that you cost your team a ticket and leave the guy trying to revive you in a bad position a lot of times.
  • bfloo11111111111
    209 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    115ish is the highest I got, my average is between 60 -70.
  • Callahan44er
    5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I dunno,but without skip revive it would be a lot more.
    Btw 60-70 revives average?! You must be playing another game...
  • Goofy-The-Sc0t
    1213 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Around 60 iirc - did a Hacksaw Ridge on Nivelle with a few mates a while back....... was good fun actually, finished 2nd with 0 - 10 or something lol
  • IG-Calibre
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's all well and good getting the revives 'n' all, but you've gotta do other stuff too!

V9GnNNt.png
  • spynylcracka
    409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    For a lot of medics their highest number would be 1 or 2. I know this because you can watch them use your body for cover or a rug.
  • bfloo11111111111
    209 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I dunno,but without skip revive it would be a lot more.
    Btw 60-70 revives average?! You must be playing another game...

Lots of Operations games that can last forever.

I put the game down for a bit, over the weekend I did notice my revive totals were a lot lower.
  • V2Face
    2648 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Necro’d so hard he bought back forumfielders who don’t comment anymore.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    bf1stats.com you can
  • Idrisagazade
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    fdm867 wrote: »

My Record Is 53. Capture Mode. (Спасения Means Revive) https://prntscr.com/my08ry
  • Suparman80
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Can’t remember exact number. I think it was 364, I know it was around 350. No joke. All I cared about was revives that round. Maybe had 30 kills.
  • GerocK-
    628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 6
    edit: found this thread on page 1, but only just noticed it got necroed. removed my comment
  • TuxedoBanana279
    345 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    cope3am said:
    Mine is 0 since i dont carry the syringe.
    GASP