so , planning on buying Battlefield V or not?

Comments

• hadberz2
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I canx my preorder. Gonna have to wait until after release to decide.
  • I-Soldat-I
    1643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Second beta but as in the 8 Ball toy, all signs point to no....
  • MogwaiWarrior
    797 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    At this point, no way.
  • CodaciousMan
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I was not excited when i saw it was WWII but then after seeing gameplay and design decisions i slowly got convinced. I really enjoyed the beta and am very excited to play with my friends. Also looking forward to the br mode details... would love to get my hands on a beta.
  • Alphazetamu
    692 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I just spent the day playing cod's Blackout beta and all I have to say is DICE better knock their BR mode out of the park if they want to compete. I had a blast. I even went and played a couple rounds of pubg to see how it compared and blackout is far superior. It's the first time I actually had fun in a battle royale game. This is the first time in my life I've actually been more excited about a cod release than I am BF. At this point, I'm not even worried if I don't get BFV - blops 4 looks like it's going to be my go to fps game unless DICE starts making some better decision about mechanics, balance, etc...

I'm interested in your comment. What in your opinion did Blops 4 do better than pubg?
  • buckeyefan26x
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BIG^*
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Teh_Next wrote: »
    No.

It's inauthentic nonsense just doesn't feel like a WWII game should.
    It's beyond silly.

How is a WWII game suppose to feel?
  • MacaqueX
    674 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 2018
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    Teh_Next wrote: »
    No.

It's inauthentic nonsense just doesn't feel like a WWII game should.
    It's beyond silly.

How is a WWII game suppose to feel?

There is bf chaos missing especially in conquest. Also sound, previous bfs didn't need music, war tapes and chaos where enough.
    I agree with teh and buckeyefan, imagine if dice gave us DDay in beta with sun like in Rotterdam but with smoke covering it and to rush and take bunkers above beach maybe with even more players on PC. I still had fun in airborne but that would be different story. Hopefully DICE will make something spectacular bc nobody but DICE can make war chaos game.
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3765 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 2018
    I just spent the day playing cod's Blackout beta and all I have to say is DICE better knock their BR mode out of the park if they want to compete. I had a blast. I even went and played a couple rounds of pubg to see how it compared and blackout is far superior. It's the first time I actually had fun in a battle royale game. This is the first time in my life I've actually been more excited about a cod release than I am BF. At this point, I'm not even worried if I don't get BFV - blops 4 looks like it's going to be my go to fps game unless DICE starts making some better decision about mechanics, balance, etc...

I'm interested in your comment. What in your opinion did Blops 4 do better than pubg?

It played 10000 x's better than pubg - after playing blackout, I never want to touch pubg again. Better hit registration, using a controller is much easier in blops 4 (the whole system is better geared for a console player whereas pubg is obviously a console port from devs who really don't know much about console peripherals, gameplay, etc...) Also, loot was more plentiful and better distributed. Parachuting in is a lot better because, once your chute auto deploys, you get to the ground fast! There was only a coupe of items that were truly OP but I expect treyarch will fix that (which beta feedback is going to get fixed.) Obviously, there were a few issues, but I consider them to be minor and I would still play it even if they were left in.
  • ilya_lizard
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I wasn't a big fan of the hardcore mode in the BF4, so I see no reason to buy a hardcore mode without the main BF game. No spot, no regen, constant sniperfest, strange redundant animations and vehicles nerfed to sh#t right from the start? No, thanks. Not until some major rebalance.
  • Godhates1234
    412 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    RossP317 wrote: »
    Cancelled pre-order.

Will hang around in BF1 for now then I think RDR2 will take up my time instead of BFV.

May revisit in new year if there seem to be sufficient improvements and it's a sensible price.

I pre ordered the game but have get a refund.
  • Godhates1234
    412 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i bought the game, but cancelled my pre-order from ps store, I have to wait and see how dice change the spotting and attrition

And it would be nice to see some game play from BR if Dice don't want to lose to COD Blackout.