can you help me

Lwranc
16 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Good evening I have a simple inquiry
I have the idea of ​​challenging the pre-order of Battlefield V but I would like to give the winner a code to reserve the game.
Is there a way to do that ?

Comments

• spynylcracka
    409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I don't understand what you mean. Are you trying to cancel your pre-order or are trying to give away your pre-order?
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12623 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @spynylcracka
    I think he wants to pre-order the game and then give the key out for a giveaway.

That's what it sounds like to me anyway
  • Lwranc
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't understand what you mean. Are you trying to cancel your pre-order or are trying to give away your pre-order?

I want to giveaway this all.
    Tell me how I can give the winner a code instead of transferring funds or sending them via shipping
  • Lwranc
    @spynylcracka
    I think he wants to pre-order the game and then give the key out for a giveaway.

That's what it sounds like to me anyway

Yes that's what I mean but how can I get the code so I can giveaway
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1822 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You buy a nice giftcard, write a complementary card and then send it by email...
  • Lwranc
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »
    You buy a nice giftcard, write a complementary card and then send it by email...

Where did you buy it?
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1822 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
  • Lwranc
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »

Thank you, but this is the shipping charge of the Playstation Store. Is there any special in Battlefield V?
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    468 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    YOu can buy PSN credit on a site like [removed] and email the code you get.
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • Lwranc
    edited September 2018

Thank you
  • ElliotLH
    7827 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018

Be wary of buying through grey market sites. They're mostly fine but it's probably worth checking seller feedback and so on before buying.
  • Lwranc
    edited September 2018
    ElliotLH wrote: »

Be wary of buying through grey market sites. They're mostly fine but it's probably worth checking seller feedback and so on before buying.

I will certainly be very careful about this and thank you for your advice
  • ElliotLH
    7827 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    Lwranc wrote: »

I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine, and it's a lovely thing you're looking to do for someone. :)
  • Lwranc
    edited September 2018
    Lwranc wrote: »

I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine, and it's a lovely thing you're looking to do for someone. :)

thank you brother
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12623 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I've removed the name of these grey market sellers as this constitutes advertisement and is not permitted.

The last thing we want is for OP to buy a grey market gift card for the credit to be removed from an account and resulting in the game licence to be revoked.

There has been instances where this has happened and the account is suspended by Sony until the balance has been restored.

OP you can buy official gift cards from brick and mortar stores like gamestop, game, etc.

You can also buy psn gift cards using Amazon.

Stick to official game stores and official online stores for things like this, not just for your account security but also for peace of mind that what you are purchasing is legitimate.
  • Lwranc
    I've removed the name of these grey market sellers as this constitutes advertisement and is not permitted.

The last thing we want is for OP to buy a grey market gift card for the credit to be removed from an account and resulting in the game licence to be revoked.

There has been instances where this has happened and the account is suspended by Sony until the balance has been restored.

OP you can buy official gift cards from brick and mortar stores like gamestop, game, etc.

You can also buy psn gift cards using Amazon.

Stick to official game stores and official online stores for things like this, not just for your account security but also for peace of mind that what you are purchasing is legitimate.

Thank you