Battlefield series dying for me in slow agony...

PromaG
15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited September 2018
So at start I want say my best BF games were BF2,BF3 and then BF4 (first year after release ,before game destroying patches) - What I love in BF2 there was a lots of places (mostly roofs) with one ladder ,mean with only one way to get in...Enemy soldiers barricade themselfs there with medics which ressurect them after die and game was curious and awesome when we trying to get rid off them from those points and replace them with our soldiers...From BF 3 time all maps designs remove this kind of spots and replace them with spots with entrance from almost every side.Instead of tactical playing we have now a running-circus around the map and who first shot enemy when we stand face to face around the corner...Also second thing which was destroyed from BF3 is damage system in vehicles...I shoot from tank cannon in guys legs and he get a hitmark and escape somewhere!! This is something I can't forgive...In BF2 when even sunday player enter a tank and use tank cannon he was a deadly dangerous - one shot in a wall around place where around corner hiding 4-5 soldiers and all was dead...Not even say what Ah-64 apache was!! I rememeber when 10 persons lay on the ground and everybody afraid to stand up when apache shooter attack us and shoot to bunker window...Now we get BF1 soon BF5 in WWII...I have enough old crap weapons - I want to BF series back to Modern Warfare...Another things are:In BF4 later after release some patches remove all ladders to sniper spots whats completely disqualifing game to me and then I stop playing...Also I decided to leave BF series for now (BF1 too) I bought it on sale...Stop designing maps with entrances with every side - make maps in BF2 style...Many spots with one ladder/entrance...This make a game better - instead of only damn running around map ,the action happends in few points...And give us back beautiful artillery from BF2 ...Please go back to modern warfare m11 abrams ,ah64 apache ,z11,lots of weapons and customization and whats most important another style map design...Not only for Support or assault but also for other classes like snipers(me)...I remember with a tear in my eyes time when I play hundreds of hours on strike at karkand in BF2 with sniper rifle -flag A then Flag B and big building around point B with 2 ladder to get roof - hunting enemies which hiding there - that was awesome...The best thing what you can do is to make BF 2 Remake with 3 sides of conflicts ,same maps,weapons,vehicles and few new..Also problem for me is too much waiting to respawn - TDM matches are short - too much loading waiting to start a round,waiting to respawn - i am tired with this...In BF 2 also spawnkilling was great - we can enter to enemy base if they dont have any flag and making real massacre!!! That was beautiful!!! Of course to the time when someone else do massacre to us in our base and we cant survive 2 seconds after respawn and I respawn everytime with higher/stronger wish to vengeance as hell...But this was a pearl!! The game was beautiful with that...Now we cant enter enemy spawn at base -sad...For example in bf2 there was a map with air carrier (conquest) - I can enter a jet, fly around that air carrier(which was enemy base - now we cant enter enemy base because "back to warfare site" and jump on parachute on it - then I going up highest as possible on that carrier anthena - and lay on ground with sniper rifle aimed at carrier deck where stand few helicopters and jets - enemy respawned and immediately walt to that heli or jet - I waiting with M95 until they enter heli or jet(bot were stand side to me) - when they enter I aim at cockpit and enemy head and eliminate them with one headshot through the cockpit glass... Those "little" things make this game unique!! I can do what I want also enemies even enemy base respawn points attacks!!! Thats why BF2 will be for me Best and Most Unique Multiplayer shooter to date...I hope you guys make some remake or at least back soon to modern warfare with many modern weapons,vehicles,customization and maps....AND WHAT IMPORTANT ELEIMINATE ALL PROBLEMS I SAY ABOVE....THen I back for good....

Comments

• PromaG
    PromaG wrote: »
    AND WHAT IMPORTANT ELEIMINATE ALL PROBLEMS I SAY ABOVE....THen I back for good.... .

...i guess players like you are the reason we dont have airfield anymore.
    Nice wall of text,but i agree with nothing you said,i got the feeling its good youre not playing bf anymore,sorry.

[/quote]

and when I back I show to "llPhantom_Limbll" what my scope on enemy base spawn point means and how to crush 30 enemies at they last respawn point without any littlest mercy and chance to escape and survive more than 2 seconds...For now there is nothing that can hold me in BF1 - I played 5 days and dont like it...Stupid running around corners of map to surprise enemies from behind - over and over and over again...
  • AnzacPete
    242 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Holy wall of text!

Bet you wish you had that wall to hide behind. Impenetrable to tanks and planes 😀
  • V2Face
    2688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wall of text + poor English and grammatical errors= no read for me.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    V2Face wrote: »

Don't forget the avatar either ...
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    AND WHAT IMPORTANT ELEIMINATE ALL PROBLEMS I SAY ABOVE....THen I back for good.... .

Nice wall of text,but i agree with nothing you said,i got the feeling its good youre not playing bf anymore,sorry.

and when I back I show to "llPhantom_Limbll" what my scope on enemy base spawn point means and how to crush 30 enemies at they last respawn point without any littlest mercy and chance to escape and survive more than 2 seconds...For now there is nothing that can hold me in BF1 - I played 5 days and dont like it...Stupid running around corners of map to surprise enemies from behind - over and over and over again...

Nobody gives a single thing about your feelings. Feel upset? Just leave and never come back. But making threads about that is nothing but a desperate attempt to seek for attention.
  • Forkbeard84
    1857 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

The avatar's the best part.
  • ragnarok013
    3906 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    - I can then I going up highest as possible on that carrier anthena - and lay on ground with sniper rifle aimed at carrier deck where stand few helicopters and jets - enemy respawned and immediately walt to that heli or jet - I waiting with M95 until they enter heli or jet(bot were stand side to me) - when they enter I aim at cockpit and enemy head and eliminate them with one headshot through the cockpit glass... Those "little" things make this game unique!! .

I think vehicle stealing and spawn killing the vehicles are far more likely reasons that BF1 and 5 did away with actual vehicle spawn areas than snipers overwatching the spawns and I saw this as someone who really wants the vehicle spawns back.
  • Matty101yttam
    1466 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They can fix spawn camping and vehicle stealing by changing the way they design maps, put the bases further back out of bounds with a hill for cover.
    Point spawns are up to the players to protect, siege of shanghai i would always plant slams on the tanks spawns at A and E. Get free kills and protect your tanks.

If they're worried about time to get into battle from the further bases, implement travel "tunnels" where your vehicles engage a sort of travel mode....locked weapons but double speed, tanks and land vehicles it would be in the form of a major road of some sort, air would be a higher altitude flight ceiling that gradually brings you down to regular level when you enter the regular map.
  • PromaG
    edited September 2018

Nobody gives a single thing about your feelings. Feel upset? Just leave and never come back. But making threads about that is nothing but a desperate attempt to seek for attention.

Thread like this is a painful true for ppl like you as I see...Those times will back,sooner or later...If the sale of the game starts to fall ,the devs starts to lisen....
    I bought BF1 last time for 4,6$ fully game with with all DLC...At same time BF4 was 3x more expenssive (basic game only without DLC's)...It suggests to me that this game is not too much popular...same as you and your opinions.

Me Upset? - Why? -
    Your words do not make the slightest impression on me...Even my eyelids did not budge...

If the ppl like me really leave as you want,you will stay with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ games every year which offer nothing more than a shops with skins for RMT...

No matter what you and other say,No matter how young you are (judge by pokemon on your profile image) I will not stop until something change in good direction...simply because I want play yet in something same unique like BF2 was with his full freedom in game...<Standing Applauz Here>
  • m1k3ol
    876 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Moderator
    ^ I don't know if that's feasible, but I like how it sounds
  • EdwinSpangler
    1843 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Its the only thing thats keeping me here...
  • OrionPherrit
    460 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

“She wore an itsy bitsy teeny weenie yellow polka-dot bikini…” o/~ Heh, I know it’s the wrong time period; I think that song came out during the Vietnam War. B)
  • ElliotLH
    9602 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Can you send me some of the drugs you're on, OP? Looks like they're top-notch.
  • Ju4nWick
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Do not bother OP there is nothing left to do. Many of us know that BF2 was the best game of the franchise but people have not protested those things that took us away and they have turned the new BF into a COD with vehicles and small maps (in my opinion). They were simply shocked by the new graphics and destruction and were satisfied.

You have given examples that I do not agree like killing in the enemy base.. with except the design of the maps but still I know the feeling you have towards this 2005 game behind that wall of text.
  • Contra87
    698 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Game died for me when I saw they used the hound and stag statue in two Operations intro’s.
  • PromaG
    edited September 2018
    The type of graphics in BF 1 is worst than in previously released BF's...Soldiers looks CoD-like,fatal enemy visibility on big conquest maps,but not only,also on any map...Maps and soldiers looks better in BF4 and BF3...They were good visible on any previous game but not in bf1...Water looks and waves looks like on Playstation 2 games (not offending PS2)...And I also think nothing change in BF5 - soldiers will be same crappy,poor visible everywhere - this is game engine fault - it's more CoD-like than BF-like....When I play one of conquest maps I never know who and from where kill me - big open places,mills in far distance - no enemy visible anywhere through 8x scope of sniper rifle - 20meters forward always die with no idea from where...Also some maps which change in middle of game for one big dusty mess with almost zero visibility to force snipers to take other classes - BIG FAIL! Machine guns have a sniper rifle 8x range and accuracy - Support guys killing snipers from a sniper rifle distance with deadly accuracy before sniper can shot second time...It is sick!!!
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    Can you send me some of the drugs you're on, OP? Looks like they're top-notch.

Me too because I simply must "take" something what turn off my brain to play this game and constantly do not complain about something.
  • skates15
    456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    OP = Epic.