Weekly Medal - rarely appear

Tiger_273
26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I miss only three more medals, which I have not seen for a long time in "Weekly Medal".

I suggest to be included in "Weekly Medals" that have not appeared long ago:

- Order Of The Duke of York (CLASS)
- Caesar's Wreath (COMBAT)
- Silver Shield, 1st Class (COMBAT)

See you in the battlefield!

Hooah!

Comments

• dA_9_eL_81
    1822 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    thanks for the update...! Very helpful information for the community altogether....
  • ElliotLH
    7727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's all random. I've been playing since launch basically and have yet to complete four medals as they never seem to come up and I imagine that there are many others in the same boat.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5310 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's all just random. I need to complete only one medal but it hasn't appeared since its addition to the game. And if I remember correctly LA said back in the day they don't want to mess with medal system so nothing will change unfortunately.
  • RossP317
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's all just random. I need to complete only one medal but it hasn't appeared since its addition to the game. And if I remember correctly LA said back in the day they don't want to mess with medal system so nothing will change unfortunately.

Exact same. And every Monday morning before work I check the medals page - more in hope than expectation.
  • magosnow
    607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Last week i got 2 of the three i needed in a single week. Now who knows when the last one will appear.
  • olavafar
    1935 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    To OP:
    1) Medals are individual. Not all players get the same medals to do in a week but each get a random set.

2) FYI I played the game for around 15 months (so about 65 weeks before I got a first chance at the conquest medal). Now, there are even more medals so likelihood of a particular medal coming up is even smaller.

DICE, unfortunately, decided to introduce a lot of use of a random number generator (RNG) in this edition and this is the worst aspect of it. If they'd remove the RNG (both for medals and bullet spread) this quite good game would be a lot better.
  • Prep768
    3417 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There are 8 that have not popped up for me, this week four out of the five I have completed already
    Tldr - a normal random and DICE random are poles apart
  • L3wY_9507
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I need 4 more to complete, but the worst thing is that they have already popped for me in the past, but I was too busy and lazy to deal with them.
  • RossP317
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My final medal has arrived in today's update!!!

Just need to get 25 kills for each class as a Royal Marine. The hard part will be fining servers. If you can all vote Zebrugge or Helligoland that would be grand :)
  • abc1434286920
    447 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    RossP317 wrote: »
    My final medal has arrived in today's update!!!

Just need to get 25 kills for each class as a Royal Marine. The hard part will be fining servers. If you can all vote Zebrugge or Helligoland that would be grand :)

Funny, I also got my last medal today after 4-5 months of waiting.
    I have to do headshots and countersniping...probably one of the easiest medals considering I have 80+ stars with the arisaka.
    This obsession with completing bf1 stuff is coming to an end. I just cant be bothered to do the EE...
  • Rogue-Mike
    288 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ironically this week I finally have a opportunity to get Hero of Russia which just has 25 with each class on Russian faction.

This rng aspect is still very appalling and hope it does not return.
  • disposalist
    8455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I did every medal every week for a long time - maybe 18 months. I still do them when there's a new one and sometimes others.

I still have 5 to get.

RNGesus hates me.
  • RossP317
    And we're done. Ended up on lag-tastic overseas servers going 9-25 in order to get the necessary maps but all it's over.

Don't fancy someones chances if they have Supply drop or Air Assault reliant tasks still to do.
  • ElliotLH
    7727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    RossP317 wrote: »
    And we're done. Ended up on lag-tastic overseas servers going 9-25 in order to get the necessary maps but all it's over.

Don't fancy someones chances if they have Supply drop or Air Assault reliant tasks still to do.

You're right there as both those game modes are dead from what I can tell. I was thinking of earning the medal for 50(?) Air Assault wins but gave up on that idea.
  • magosnow
    607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Finally the last medal! And to top it off ,i also had to use the RSC smg. Evil till the very last, this game.
    Ok i'm done. I did everyrhing i wanted in the game.
  • Tiger_273
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I got the last 2/3 of the last medal.

There is only one medal left for me:

It did not appear very, very long …
  • olavafar
    1935 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I also have one that I have never got a chance on. Would be nice if it came up before BFV is released but I'm not holding my breath. I am crossing my fingers though in case anyone wonders why my aim is a bit off.
  • Tiger_273
    I finali finished today my last "Weekly Medals":
    <3 :)
  • Forkbeard84
    1553 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Necro @LOLGotYerTags thanks