New player looking for a clan

Flagg_MASH
16 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
or are they called platoons? Anyway, not new to FPS but pretty new to BF1. Looking for an organized but not overly competitive group of players to join. Im pretty new (only lvl 20) and could use a little help fully understanding this game. I have a headset and can get on discord, teamspeak etc.

Comments

• ShpongleSquirrel
    103 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
  • Flagg_MASH
    I added you on origin. Ill be playing a little later on tonight..
  • evriviadis
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Man stay out of clans and live server admins.They are telling lies about fair game and their admins will make you mad and you will banned for abuse.Find honest players to join or your frends to enjoy the game
  • Flagg_MASH
    I just want to find a group of guys I can play the game with and can learn from. It sucks to always be playing "deaf" with random players in my squad. Plus, there is no manual for this game like in the old days so I still dont know half the stuff.
  • evriviadis
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    team comes first man remember this.Try to find real honest players but remember stay out of clans and live admins.They know eachother and they are dirty too.Try to play like team and you will enjoy the game better from them.Admins are bad people with full of personal problems and to get even they ban whoever dont want to be a slave to them.Stay honest and be sure you will enjoy the game
  • TrunkzJr
    1362 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2018
    Husker3in4 wrote: »
    I just want to find a group of guys I can play the game with and can learn from. It sucks to always be playing "deaf" with random players in my squad. Plus, there is no manual for this game like in the old days so I still dont know half the stuff.

Come play with us Husk, we've been playing the BF series since BF 1942. Battlefield is a must game to play with friends, even in loss you can still have a fun time long as you have friends to enjoy the game with. Here's an image I took right now of our guys playing 12:26 am EST (these are the late night players, always active at night)

Untitled3122.png

No idea what this fruitcake evriviadis is talking about, our community has always had fair admins and have been a fair and honest community. We even show the public our paypal account to ensure that all donations are 100% there and are used for the community. Also any toxic player entering our community we have many report links so players can report the players so we can investigate and remove the player if need be. I don't know what community you were apart of evriviadis but it's sad you have to belittle ALL communities because of your bad experience.

We also host many fun Battlefield Tournaments (we are known for our fun 1v1 Knife Tournaments and 1v1 Pistol Tournamenments) as seen below

Post edited by TrunkzJr on
  • evriviadis
    First of all fruitcake is you and your clan too.I know very well what hapened in private servers and clans man.You are telling lies and fail promisies and welcome to the meatcracker.If someone dares say something else diferent or his opininon he will be banned.No democracy at all in private servers.You are using prepaidcheats undetectable and you dont care about fair game but for yourselfs only.You are only care for peoples money to run your fakeserver.You are bad people with full of personal problems.You wait for someone to make a mistake and then you dare asking him to beg you for an unbann which in 90% you will not unbann him cause you are bad people.You only want slaves not real people to join.husker man stay out of clans and private servers enjoy the game with real honest people dont believe their lies
  • Flagg_MASH
    TrunkzJr: where do I go to get on your voice server?
  • Flagg_MASH
    edited August 2018
  • evriviadis
    i told you man for this but you didnt listen to me.Do whatever you want yours choise
  • TrunkzJr
    1362 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    evriviadis wrote: »
    First of all fruitcake is you and your clan too.I know very well what hapened in private servers and clans man.You are telling lies and fail promisies and welcome to the meatcracker.If someone dares say something else diferent or his opininon he will be banned.No democracy at all in private servers.You are using prepaidcheats undetectable and you dont care about fair game but for yourselfs only.You are only care for peoples money to run your fakeserver.You are bad people with full of personal problems.You wait for someone to make a mistake and then you dare asking him to beg you for an unbann which in 90% you will not unbann him cause you are bad people.You only want slaves not real people to join.husker man stay out of clans and private servers enjoy the game with real honest people dont believe their lies

Dude you are completely mental just keep it up cause I’m about toI start reporting you to the mods here for false accusations. You claim we steal funds? Read here then: https://forums.uwsgaming.com/topic/671-donation-funds-honesty-is-our-policy/

We openly 100% display our funds to the public, how can we steal when it’s shown!

Who gets banned for having an opinion? We have a suggestion and feedback box so everyone has a say at putting in suggestions, we have a community meeting 1st of every month and members are open for suggestions too. https://forums.uwsgaming.com/forum/8-suggestions-feedback/

How on earth are we using cheats we have a strict no cheating policy and for the people we do remove for cheating we have an open forum for them to state their case.

It’s great being honest because you have nothing to fear, expect trolls like you who spend their day writing nonsense.

Husker3in4 wrote: »
    TrunkzJr: where do I go to get on your voice server?

Sorry for the late reply I don’t have notifications on these forums, thought I had given you the info.

Teamspeak Address: ts.uwsgaming.com
    Teamspeak Download: https://www.teamspeak.com/en/downloads

Again don’t listen to that guy Husker, pop on late night you’ll have a great time with our Battlefield players.
  • evriviadis
    fruitcake you are telling lies again.yes iam an honest man and nothing to fear loosing admins or clans.i just try to enjoy the game but you destroy it.iam only care about poor kids who buy this game with pain and you are making them miserable with your lies and rules.rules are for everyone else except your frends and admin too.i know this story very well.you run a server and you acting like nkorea leader when someone makes a mistake except yours members.you will hear the truth from me and iam not afraid of been reported cause i was telling the truth.i have been banned from forums and admins a lot of times.i will never be a slave to you or your clan too.keep your clan away from us and do whatever you want.i will try to save this man at least
  • TrunkzJr
    You completely ignore the evidence I've given you to show you we are a good and kind community, thus I hope the mods remove your posts and give you a warning...
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13704 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @evriviadis
    You've been told about this multiple times, Not just with this platoon but others.

You now have a month away as a consequence of the inability to abide by the rules.
  • evriviadis
    i know this man every time i dare telling the truth or my opinion get banned for this.i know this story very well man.at least tell me what i must do so dont get banned all the time
  • TrunkzJr
    evriviadis wrote: »
    i know this man every time i dare telling the truth or my opinion get banned for this.i know this story very well man.at least tell me what i must do so dont get banned all the time

First of all, are you allowed to just create a new account once you get banned? Seems like you should be banned again if it’s not allowed.

Second, if it’s fine you should get a warning for necro bumping an old problematic topic you should of just PMed the moderator on how to behave on the forums.

Third I have no idea who you are only that you are some person on the internet angry against gaming communities via coming in this topic and causing problems. This is the looking for group section (PC) and if you are not looking for a group and came here only to cause problems then this is why you keep getting banned.
  • evriviadis
    are you serious man?you just dont know me and iam causing problem cauae iam teling my opininon about gaming clans and admins in private servers?yea i dont like clans and admins too because they are teling lies.whats wrong with you man you just dont know me and i dont know you or your clan too.i am not hiding behind a moderator like you iam just teling the truth you call him to bann me and you dare teling me that i cause problem here?the problem is clans and admins not me.do whatever you want with your clean clan and leave us alone i know very well what iam saying or writing too
  • TrunkzJr
    No, the problem is you. Again if you want to discuss your feeling towards admins then make a topic for it in the General section this isn’t the place to discuss why you hate admins and gaming communities, this section is to help people find a home to enjoy Battlefield (which we all know Battlefield is more enjoyable with friends). You can’t just start rambling about your hate because nobody wants to hear it here they just want to find a home which the OP was doing.

You can’t just hang outside the meat section at a supermarket protesting because you are against people eating animals that’s not the place to protest your feelings and neither is this place. Also you can’t just lump every gaming community and every admin into the same boat it’s like saying all arabs are terrorists we all know it’s not true just as everyone knows not every admin is an abusive one like you keep trying to claim you really need to knock that off it makes you look very ignorant.

Keep up the discussion here again tho and you’ll see why you shouldn’t.
  • evriviadis
    what?how dare threating me man?who do you think you are?do you think iam afraid of you cause you are an admin?this is not your server or house here.i was talking with mash first and then you came talking about your clan and you dare threating me cause i say my opinion about this?is this how you find a house for the players for your server?you dont ever speak to me like this.now call the moderator to save you like you did last time
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13704 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @evriviadis
    I'm going to make this 100% clear for you.

If you continue to post on these recruitment threads which you Obviously have an issue with, You will be given the next step up in infraction level ( 3 months away ).

You've made your feelings clear, Now drop it.. Before action is taken.