Battlefield 3 for PlayStation 4!!!!!

Comments

• Hyperyuka
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2018
    Battlefield 3 was the last true game of the franchise, at a time when Dice cared more about the realism of physics and combat logistics. After that it is becoming more and more like Call of Duty, but with vehicles and big maps. Everything to win market. It turned into Battlefantasy.
    Battlefield 3 was a watershed.
    Battlefield 3 was the best.
  • T-Bone_Hobo
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    It would be great if dice would do us the courtesy of replying to our comments to get this great game(BF3) to be put on to the PS4. Red dead can be played on the PS4 and a few others that were on the PS3, so i can't see why they coudn't do it. I myself have about 3k hours on BF3 and would also be happy to pay full price for a great game on PS4.
  • DIEGOALAAN
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ST3V136966 wrote: »

BF3 for PS4 please
  • Devilo-Milad
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    lucky xbox users they can play bf3 on their XB1
  • Gas-_-PaniiC_
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I totally agree, BF3 has a magic about the game.... I don't enjoy the other Battlefield games....
  • ImbaFreez
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I'd love to see BF3 getting remastered or playable on the PS4. Maybe that would increase the playerbase so we can actually play more maps again rather than sticking to boring Classic maps :(
  • supvic
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Even if BFV does meet my expectations I'm still hoping for a BF3 release on PS4, even if it's identical to the PC version, it needs no remake or remastering, I just want a simple port to PS4.
  • Kalimar42
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I heard a little rumor that BFBC 2 might get remastered.
  • Godfather1504
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Long live Battlefield 3!
  • Starscreamer028
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    supvic wrote: »
    Even if BFV does meet my expectations I'm still hoping for a BF3 release on PS4, even if it's identical to the PC version, it needs no remake or remastering, I just want a simple port to PS4.

This DICE please!!! o:)
  • AUTHENTICLEAGUES
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We definitely need BATTLEFIELD 3 on the PS4 like yesterday.... NOW screwed up any chance of us getting the good games ported over! I just don't understand why DICE won't bundle BF3 like COD did.. The PS4 doesn't run PS3 games at all unless it's on that NOW platform and I don't think EA DICE would want to risk their products rep on that laggy system.. Too many problems! Microsoft on the other hand thought long and hard before implementing BC so yeah, as much as I love to have my BF3 digital copy sit along side my other BF titles on PS4, probably will never happen!
  • ShaneBtx
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    $60 all day no question. Want to make up the huge loss bf5 will give y'all? Simple and easy way to do so with bf3 on PS4
  • PopyBear4
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I agree 100%. I have BF3 for my Xbox One, but I've been switching everything over to PS4 I bought this spring. Now I may have to keep xbox live around too just so I can keep playing bf3...sucks!
  • AUTHENTICLEAGUES
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can we get a remaster of BATTLEFIELD 3 for PS4??? BF3 is by far the most creative of them all!! We need it on PS4 like now..
  • Dreambreath
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Id love bf3 on ps4. Best battlefield ever.
  • kingroy59
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah! Where are you DICE? Did you read all this.. so many people still on so many servers playing BF3 while having their PS4 lying there waiting to get a feel of BF3.. Please guys! Make it happen , it will boost your sales like you have never seen ! Everybody wants it back. State of the art weapons and reality best gameplay ever!
  • kingroy59
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Let's keep it alive, do not close this forum!
  • chukklez101
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Start a petition for bf3 for ps4
  • mikekiller-46
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 2019
    Dice please!! Give us a remaster!! Bf1 and bfv are good , but bf3 was the best . Battlefield 3 is what we need. Like if you wanna earn alot of money Dice... remaster Battlefield 3 ;)
    Post edited by mikekiller-46 on
  • DRIZZYLMG
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    A remastered BF3 would be amazing!