Battlefield 1 is dead

Gamer4real882
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Bf1 is dead basically I play on pc i switch from Xbox 1 to pc . And let me tell there are lot severs but there like 5 us severs full ppl with ppl waiting inline . Now this may seem strange too you . But I look mainly EU severs with high ping there be like 10 showing with 64 ppl for games modes like conquest . operation there only like 3 to 4 severs lot of empty ones TDM has 3 US severs all rest empty other your lucky if you find a game all saying where’s all ppl at I switch from console to pc and shock I thought pc platform was biggest install base

Comments

• JPhysics
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I cannot speak for US servers, but there are plenty more than those EU servers you mentioned during the day. I have a full list of conquest and operaton mode servers. You may have to play with your server browser settings or they might just not be showing on your side.
    The game is coming towards the end of its life cycle and naturally I expect the player base to migrate to BFV when its released, but right now the game is active in EU.
  • ragnarok013
    2934 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Bf1 is dead basically I play on pc i switch from Xbox 1 to pc . And let me tell there are lot severs but there like 5 us severs full ppl with ppl waiting inline . Now this may seem strange too you . But I look mainly EU severs with high ping there be like 10 showing with 64 ppl for games modes like conquest . operation there only like 3 to 4 severs lot of empty ones TDM has 3 US severs all rest empty other your lucky if you find a game all saying where’s all ppl at I switch from console to pc and shock I thought pc platform was biggest install base

Did you go into your server browser filter and add to see full servers? If you can't find a server that you want to join I find joining the queue on a full server only makes me wait a few minutes until I"m in a game.
  • JRMBelgiumTwitch
    739 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Plenty of EU servers.
  • I-Soldat-I
    1638 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    The OP is largely correct. On the US west coast you may find two clan run servers 64P CQ and one EA server or the midwest/east coast there are about 10 servers to get into 64P CQ
  • spynylcracka
    409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Right now there are 31 FULL CQ servers in the US not counting custom servers. You guys should reset your filters!
  • BigF33t_13
    6652 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yeah, there's 30+ full conquest servers on the east coast. I don't get what some of you guys do with your filters. There's always a bunch of full servers.
  • -Antares65z
    1619 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    I-Soldat-I wrote: »
    The OP is largely correct. On the US west coast you may find two clan run servers 64P CQ and one EA server or the midwest/east coast there are about 10 servers to get into 64P CQ

What about all the full R2BFV servers going on the west coast? There are lots of those. I haven't counted this weekend but last weekend, at one point I saw 25 full R2BFV servers on the east/west coast. 10 were on the west coast.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm not bored of the maps but very bored of the guns. It's either I use an inferior gun or stick to my favourites which im dead bored of. BFV needs to come fast.
  • -Antares65z
    1619 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm not bored of the maps but very bored of the guns. It's either I use an inferior gun or stick to my favourites which im dead bored of. BFV needs to come fast.

Are you ranked up on all the classes? Maybe continue to mix it up on the weapons. That's what I'm starting to do. Seems to help inject some excitement into the game. Sure wish other game modes were more active.
  • BigF33t_13
    6652 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

I'll agree with that. The weapons are the major drawback of this game.
  • CallMehTodd
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I come every now and them (every 3-4 month) to play this "dead" game and I never encounter any issues finding servers. Maybe your filters? your internet?
  • STOPchris
    478 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The game is not dead, but sure isn't the best game out there either. Matter fact, EA games are pretty trashy anymore.
  • -Antares65z
    STOPchris wrote: »
    The game is not dead, but sure isn't the best game out there either. Matter fact, EA games are pretty trashy anymore.

What do you consider a better game?
  • Sw1ts
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Another guy with his Battlefield 1 dead game subject,can you really stop posting bull**** everywhere ffs ?
  • StingX71
    812 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Considering I like to play TDM/Dom, it's about dead. Can still find a few servers. CQ still seems to have a decent player base, wish they had 32/48 player servers though. I find 64 to many.
  • BigF33t_13
    StingX71 wrote: »
    Considering I like to play TDM/Dom, it's about dead. Can still find a few servers. CQ still seems to have a decent player base, wish they had 32/48 player servers though. I find 64 to many.

The reason is that conquest is a Battlefield mode. TDM and Domination are more CoD type modes. It was the same with bf3 and bf4. Most that like those modes move on to other games fairly quick.
  • StingX71
    812 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2018
    BigF33t_13 wrote: »

The reason is that conquest is a Battlefield mode. TDM and Domination are more CoD type modes. It was the same with bf3 and bf4. Most that like those modes move on to other games fairly quick.

I love my CQ, but 64 player only servers wears me out. One of the reasons I bailed on BF1 to begin with. Hoping they at least have 48 player servers with V. Just about all the other game modes are dead as well. They speed at which they died out is also alarming.
  • -Antares65z
    edited October 2018
    BigF33t_13 wrote: »

I love my CQ, but 64 player only servers wears me out. One of the reasons I bailed on BF1 to begin with. Hoping they at least have 48 player servers with V. Just about all the other game modes are dead as well. They speed at which they died out is also alarming.

With the player count setting limitation, you could always put one Air Superiority map in a rotation filled with Conquest maps and it would set the player limit to 40 max for all the maps. Or you could put one Frontlines map in with the rest being Conquest and achieve a 32 play max limit for all maps. This would not make the server Custom and it would show up in the regular browser.