Unlocking the Unica

MrPaNDa2020
6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
Is there any server where i can unlock the Unica i've done the open gates part all i need is 5 kills while swimming which is pretty hard because currently my handgun is score quite low i'm using m9.

Comments

• Turban_Legend80
    4463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    What region do you play in?
    I’m EU and there are always at least a couple of servers running the “maps from all DLCs” rotation. Sunken Dragon is in that rotation, and it’s fairly easy to get the kills from water in the bottom floor of the restaurant when it’s flooded.
  • MrPaNDa2020
    I’m EU and there are always at least a couple of servers running the “maps from all DLCs” rotation. Sunken Dragon is in that rotation, and it’s fairly easy to get the kills from water in the bottom floor of the restaurant when it’s flooded.

I'm from Asia i'll look up for those servers thank you.
  • Turban_Legend80

I'm from Asia i'll look up for those servers thank you.

Just look for the servers with all the DLC icons under the server title. And make sure your server search includes servers that aren’t full up. You can still get the kills in a half full server, it just might take a bit longer.
  • joshuavinc143
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Can be on any map as long as you have done everything before it in n the assignment... Shanghai once the building is knocked over is good
  • Turban_Legend80
    Can be on any map as long as you have done everything before it in n the assignment... Shanghai once the building is knocked over is good

If this is true, Floodzone, Paracel and Hainan would also be good maps. And the whole of Naval Strike DLC.
  • PopyBear4
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    M9 is a rake machine. Lost Islands is another good map to get some swimming kills on. I think you can also swim out & get c4 kills on boats that count for that.
  • MrPaNDa2020
    edited October 2018
    I unlocked it and deagle too found some good guys who helped me unlocked both of the handguns
  • FETCH_usa
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I will help, I know of a single person start server we can use, friend me and we'll just go and get it done …
  • Benknock1
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah I've been having the same problem trying to unlock premium map specific weapons, finally found a server on Caspian border last night and got the day but my favorite smg is the mpx and no one has a chain link server going so I can't get it on pc, I have it on the PS4 but I didn't have a pc that could run bf4 at the time so I never really got anything, now that I'm playing as I'm getting ready for bf5 I can't use many of the premium weapons such as the unica or the mpx
  • FETCH_usa
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I have found a couple chain link only servers try this one it's almost always got people playing.
    #4 24/7 Rock N Roll / CHAINLINK
  • Benknock1
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Thank you, I finally found one earlier but I only got 6 links before the game ended because it was Completely one sided and after it switched to domination
  • MrPaNDa2020
    Give me your origin ID i'll add you.
  • FETCH_usa
    edited October 2018
    FYI ... Pretty sure that the user name on this Forum IS the Origin ID, I know that mine is anyway.
    You can for example click on a persons user mane, and it will bring up Forum details, at the top of this page the games owned will appear.
    If you click on any of these it will then show that players profile and such.
    On the topic of "unlocking the MPX" I'm not implying that you don't know this already but in review this video may be helpful.

Basically if you can play 3 or 4 CHAINLINK matches and be there at the start, with a squad leader marking the objectives, then all you need are the ribbons.
    NOTE
    It may be helpful that if you are not a Squad leader to use the SQUAD CHAT in game and ask him to mark the objectives. OF you can create a Squad in game even if you are the only person in it and get 3 links at the beginning of the game without even really doing anything.
    Post edited by FETCH_usa on