This was probably inspired by the first BFV trailers

Hawxxeye
6866 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I stumbled upon this on youtube, this is clearly a parody of the issue and should just be watched for a laugh.

Comments

• Foot_Guard_Tomei
    438 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    I stumbled upon this on youtube, this is clearly a parody of the issue and should just be watched for a laugh.

Same person has made mockery of previous Battlefield and Call of Duty games on his channel.
  • lorenzburg
    63 postsMember Member
    You're saying "just for a laugh" but CoD WW2 is not so different from this video. I don't know what's going on in these years about WW2 game, is that a kind of Fortnite's disease?
    I don't think that a videogame should be 100% accurate but you can't say that this is a WW2 game when probably the only thing that suits is the time setting.

Anyway, thanks to god, that's not BFV's case.
  • Carbonic
    1758 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @Hawxxeye
    Thread moved to off-topic as there's no discussion.
  • Tovarisch_Maxim
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    LOL the "Not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" part on the flag made be laugh