Every single battlefield game less content then the previous 8 maps and 30 guns what a disgrace.

24OmniTactics24
147 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I really hope someone else starts making game's like battlefield there not very good at making their own game anymore ... Spawn in only 2 tanks wow watch in the next battlefield there will be no tanks

Comments

• Callahan44er
    5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You played the other 6 maps already? Im pretty sure some will have more then 2 tanks per team...
    Youre still not completely wrong,vehicles in bf3 and 4 were MUCH more fun to play and also to play against. Tanks had massive firepower but a good engineer could solokill them in a few secs. Planes were much harder to master and no infantry farming tools. Vehicles did really go downhill...i hoped for bf4 style vehicles just without lockons,but its more like bf1 but even slower.
  • SirBobdk
    3693 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2018
    You played the other 6 maps already? Im pretty sure some will have more then 2 tanks per team...
    Youre still not completely wrong,vehicles in bf3 and 4 were MUCH more fun to play and also to play against. Tanks had massive firepower but a good engineer could solokill them in a few secs. Planes were much harder to master and no infantry farming tools. Vehicles did really go downhill...i hoped for bf4 style vehicles just without lockons,but its more like bf1 but even slower.
    Well, you can't say that BF is a vehicle game anymore. It's more or less an infantry game with some vehicles. I can only see 1 or maybe 2 maps that will have more than 2 tanks.
    They should have spent more time on creating more vehicles maps instead of a ridiculous assigment and unlock / upgrade system.
  • VincentNZ
    2121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well, you can't say that BF is a vehicle game anymore. It's more or less an infantry game with some vehicles. I can only see 1 or maybe 2 maps that will have more than 2 tanks.
    They should have spent more time on creating more vehicles maps instead of a ridiculous assigment and unlock / upgrade system.

Well the most played maps in all BFs did not involve too many vehicles. The idea is combined arms and the mayhem of some BF4 maps should not be repeated. Can you recall being the only poor idiot on Dragon Valley that did not get a vehicle? Horrible.

You are forgetting that each map has additional spawns that can be used. The squad call-ins. So that would put Rotterdam on two vehicles per side at least. I do not know if there is a timer on these things, or if every squad can spawn a Sturmtiger at any time. So you could be looking at up to 9 tanks on Rotterdam.
    Likely? No, but in the end you can say there is one more vehicle on every map because of that system.
  • doctorrocktor
    1781 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thing is those 2 maps in the beta didn't really need anymore vehicles,it would have turned into a vehicle fest.like the second poster said we haven't even seen much of the other maps yet.i get your point but lets just wait and see what happens.
  • montreal961
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dice has probably already finished the content for the vanilla game months ago, and have just been working to get a good head start on the Tides of War content.
  • TectonicGuns
    275 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sometimes, more is less. Keep it simple, make sure it works.... Most everyone will love it.
  • Turbo_Nozomix
    344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I really hope someone else starts making game's like battlefield there not very good at making their own game anymore ... Spawn in only 2 tanks wow watch in the next battlefield there will be no tanks

I've said before, the worst thing to have happened to Battlefield is DICE. Or, maybe it's EA.

DICE have been a sell-out studio for about their entire existence. They've always been looking to compromise their games and to make them ever more dumbed down to chase dollars from the lowest-common-denominator crowd.

There is little to nothing to be proud about in a game like Battlefield 1, considering where Battlefield has been in titles like Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 4.
  • buckeyefan26x
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I've said before, the worst thing to have happened to Battlefield is DICE. Or, maybe it's EA.

DICE have been a sell-out studio for about their entire existence. They've always been looking to compromise their games and to make them ever more dumbed down to chase dollars from the lowest-common-denominator crowd.

There is little to nothing to be proud about in a game like Battlefield 1, considering where Battlefield has been in titles like Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 4.

Battlefield 4 is the 2nd worst game in the series. Battlefield 1 is the best battlefield game dice has made since 1942. Battlefield 1 makes you feel like your on a real battlefield warzone. No other game from dice has achieved that. The review scores back that up as well compared to other battlefield game.
  • smoothsac
    131 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Don’t play it then?
  • BetaFief
    655 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    the bigger problem I've noticed (with BF:1 and BF:4) is that the maps/content gets old really quickly.

With BF4 this was because a lot of the maps were apparently designed for 7th generation consoles (Xbox-360 and PS3), in addition to the relatively new/untested PS4 and Xbone

In part I think this is due to the way it's implemented, and is one of the reasons I'm in favor of that barbaric notion of faction-weapon/gadget-restrictions. (or at least weapon/gadget-restrictions based on/changing with the map).. if you're more or less forced to use different equipment with different pros/cons every round, there's less of a chance you'll end up growing completely bored of them.
  • GrimesSU
    290 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2018
    Sometimes, more is less. Keep it simple, make sure it works.... Most everyone will love it.

Just lol.
    Spoken like a true fanboy.
    They literally called their fanbase uneducated and are putting out a barely finished product with the "promise" of stuff that is supposed to be at launch to come later, and the fanboys will STILL buy the game.
  • madman001able
    611 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2018
    GrimesSU wrote: »

Just lol.
    They literally called their fanbase uneducated and are putting out a barely finished product with the "promise" of stuff that is supposed to be at launch to come later, and the fanboys will STILL buy the game.

BF4, and BF1 only? Alrighty then.
  • GrimesSU
    290 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2018
    GrimesSU wrote: »

Just lol.

BF4, and BF1 only? Alrighty then.

I didn't have this multiplayer account until BF4.
    I've played since BF1942 was first released in 2002, and for BF2 and BF3, I played under a different name, so don't try to pull that 'Well, your account only lists BF4 and BF1'.
  • Radious1987
    511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bf1 had 24 primaries at release, so dont know what you talking about. 30 is enough for start.

8 maps is not huge, but we should get during january/february 2 new Greece maps plus probably more weapons aswell.
  • DeadlyDanDaMan
    615 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

They've made changes to the vehicles since the Beta, but we haven't seen them yet. They said they were going to make them faster. Guess we'll find out on launch day.
  • ProAssassin2003
    2932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm just glad Tanks are powerful again.
  • staryoshi06
    202 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF1 had less weapons if you don't include the tanker/pilot ones.
    BF1942 had 10 weapons (and no garand, might I add)
  • DieHarder55
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Lot of complaining for a new type of service model that we haven't seen in action yet. A very different type of model where you no longer pay for additional maps and weapons.

And we really haven't seen/played the other maps yet.

Also recall that one of the earlier Battlefield games had a similar so called issues. They later provided a large map pack with plenty of vehicles in it. Of course you had to buy the dlc to play them. Now you won't.

For now it is really and see before you have a legitimate complaint.
  • VincentNZ
    2121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Bf1 had 24 primaries at release, so dont know what you talking about. 30 is enough for start.

8 maps is not huge, but we should get during january/february 2 new Greece maps plus probably more weapons aswell.

You are forgetting the tanker and pilot weapons that classify as own weapon class.