Looking For A Cohort To Help Steal An MAA

tempo_rarity
1209 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I've found our perfect potential target .
He's a 'Hop Outta The Vehicle And Hump The Ground'-type -- and he loves the MAA .
He even does this for the entirety of every Killcam Show . . like I said , the PERFECT target .

(in our deep flank ride) I figure I'll drop you deep behind him at his Five O'clock then I'll be The-Distraction-Who-Dies at his shallow Ten O'clock once you make your way forward on him .
He pops out to do his thang , you steal his sled .
It should be a piece of pie -- easy as cake . . uhh

Who's In ? :sunglasses:
. . .
Just kidding -- I doubt it would work on him now -- I tipped him off to the potential of this scenario occurring to him the other day .
He's onto us :open_mouth:

Comments

• Turban_Legend80
    4706 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    The best way to still the vehicle from somebody camping in it is to sneak up behind and disable him with an RPG, then start using the repair tool. They usually jump out.
  • tempo_rarity
    1209 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ^gleefully pops that hot tip into my ideas basket
  • PopyBear4
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Give us an update on this. Would like to hear that you were successful in swiping the kill cam ground humper's MAA...and maybe drove over him as you bugged out😆!
  • tempo_rarity
    ^ hehe
    I think I'll one day be able to satisfy your wish .
    He did his 'hop-out-n-hump' thing the whole round so I doubt that he took the warning seriously .
    While I don't 'shadow' Players in this manner , I'll definitely be making this a priority if I see his name on the scoreboard again .
    Math sez it's doable :sunglasses: