This Week in Battlefield V

BF1 2 years old - still riddled with bugs.

2»

Comments

• Callahan44er
    5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    A totally bug free game is, for all intent and purposes, impossible to achieve.

To expect one is a tad nieve.

Theres a lot of space between any games and totally bug free games though...

Fixed.

No,not really. Bf is among the worst big games regarding bugs.
  • ackers75
    2390 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fair enough on pc there are numerous configs devs have to deal with so it’s expected but having one piece of hardware to deal with and still having bugs is just not good enough.

What other product do you have that is still buggy or faulty after two years?
  • Godhates1234
    412 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2018
    Adman_Tor wrote: »
    I honestly can't believe what a train wreck this game has been from a bugs/glitches perspective. There are literally STILL bugs in the game from launch date (go prone when trying to mantel). I loved BF1 but I would have to say that this game has been the worst as far as ongoing bugs/glitches. Soon BFV will be here and BF1 was never even finished....

Remember BF4? It took Dice a year to fix BF4 for issuses and nugs. And 10 years to fix the flag attack in Bf1. It's still in BF3 and BF4 i believe.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A totally bug free game is, for all intent and purposes, impossible to achieve.

To expect one is a tad nieve.

Theres a lot of space between any games and totally bug free games though...

Fixed.

No,not really. Bf is among the worst big games regarding bugs.

Lol....not really. Tony Hawk had a 4gb update shortly after it was launched. Rb6 still has bug fixes. CoD WW2 had fixes in June.

Overwatch has a game breaking Halloween Terror bug.
  • ashar_saleem121
    1207 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What I really wish the developers would tell is why the mantle to prone bug hasnt been fixed yet. What is the code that connects those two compleley separate functionalities. That's what I want to know. This bug in particular is too brazen not to fix IMO. All the other ones are more forgivable honestly
  • blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Earth Defense Force , Insect Armageddon. Now this was a buggy game on ps3!
  • Slarlac249
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited October 2018
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    BF4, 5 years old and still riddled with bugs.

BF3, 7 years old and still riddled with bugs.

BC2, 8 years old and still riddled with bugs.

BF2, 13 years old and still riddled with bugs.

I think people should catch on at this point.

I think, that is DICE for you. The only annoying bug i remember in BF2/2142 that never got fixed what the mouse movement bug. When DICE created their "complex" lol, frostbite engine, they basically transfer all the bugs from game to game now.

remember stretchy soldier neck? giant soldier? messed up arms / legs, no gun, (not a bug > teleport auto lunge knife and the rest of the bad stuff.
  • IDazzlerazzle
    431 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Invisible players since launch... Dice quality
  • filthmcnasty
    477 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lol. You must have missed BF3&4 if you think this is bad
  • filthmcnasty
    477 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Earth Defense Force , Insect Armageddon. Now this was a buggy game on ps3!

Mercenaries: World in Flames
    Morrowind, hell, all Bethesda games for console, and sometimes for pc.
    Xcom ps3, and ps4.
    BF1 isn't buggy at all compared to actual buggy games.
    But I get your pun, EFF was very BUGGY! GIANT ANTS!!! OMG!!!
  • Aldor27
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Let's see what's going to happen in Battlefield 5 I bought last dlc in bf4 after that I stop waste my money. 🙂