have 2 change the bomber or at least quieten it down

soobs58
56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
this bomber is rediculous,can handle dreadnoughts,benomeths,farming artillery,but this bomber is the pits,a cowardly farmers vehicle

Comments

• olarvlad
    123 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Here we go again... Shoot it down. It’s a paper plane.
  • soobs58
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i have done but sometimes as defender u cant,but obvioudly u r 1 of the peeps im refering 2
  • Callahan44er
    5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    In which situation exactly defenders cant pick lmgs?
  • olarvlad
    123 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah? So what ? It’s in the game for a reason, TO PLAY WITH IT. Learn to shoot me down.
  • blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    AA rocket guns, easy peasey.
  • Ronin9572
    944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The problem is many refuse to change their tactics. You shoot a bomber down a few times and they'll stop spawning in as the bomber. K/D farmers hate more than a handful of deaths. Several times I've seen them quit the server even getting killed 2 or 3 times.
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ronin9572 wrote: »
    The problem is many refuse to change their tactics. You shoot a bomber down a few times and they'll stop spawning in as the bomber. K/D farmers hate more than a handful of deaths. Several times I've seen them quit the server even getting killed 2 or 3 times.

I’ve to have seen some heavy bomber pilots quit out after I’ve AA gun/ sniped them from their plane before they reached the first pass. Of course every heavy bomber pilot gets a tea baggin.
  • Kongo030
    667 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They nerfed it good. Before it had a much faster reload so two successful runs would be worth being killed once. Now people are more aware and pom poms kill it in no time. You always have that one game were the team s... badly and gets wiped out by a heavy but not often anymore.
  • MurfCr
    1028 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    M1917 telescopic.....end of plane....
  • KingRofty
    550 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The Ilya Muromets is mostly used by bored level 150 players with no skill & who can't PTFO.
  • Callahan44er
    5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    MurfCr wrote: »

And theres nothing the bomber can do about it. If its only 1 guy you can kill him easily,but 2 or 3 guys in different spots and youre done cause you just cant repair. Its extremly easy to get kills with it,but its also extremly easy to counter.
    If you cry about players that get 100-0 in 25mins in operations you should really ask yourself some questions.
  • AngelofMirth1
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I wish....so many Op games and I am using the telescopic to take it down...a half decent pilot will just adjust accordingly and tank the damage and repair out of range..then I am sitting duck for horse, other planes,snipers or fast assault,mortars...so frustrating playing game after game of Ops and seeing the kill death ratios of these peeps...it is supposed to be mostly about infantry yet I am being bombed,then mortared,then lanced,then bombed again....sewing guys in planes and mortar trucks racking up insane killstrraks is really ruining the experience for me.
  • Kongo030
    667 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    KingRofty wrote: »
    The Ilya Muromets is mostly used by bored level 150 players with no skill & who can't PTFO.

Catching myself on that side, too. Not because I can't PTFO anymore but there's no point in leveling up or getting other achievements. So you pick up random trolling techniques from this forum. I neither played the heavy bomber nor the mortart truck before I read about it on the forums.

• Callahan44er
    Kongo030 wrote: »

Catching myself on that side, too. Not because I can't PTFO anymore but there's no point in leveling up or getting other achievements. So you pick up random trolling techniques from this forum. I neither played the heavy bomber nor the mortart truck before I read about it on the forums.

Mortar truck is a whole different league...the bomber can be a real gamechanger,the mortar truck is a lame camping tool that does nothing good for your team.
  • ksdff
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Kongo030 wrote: »

Mortar truck is a whole different league...the bomber can be a real gamechanger,the mortar truck is a lame camping tool that does nothing good for your team.

The only time I ever spawn the mortar truck is when attacking on rupture. It is insanely good at helping the team push the first 2 sectors.
    You are right though in most other situations it is a lame camping tool.

In a game last night attacking on ballroom blitz, someone spawned the mortar truck, so I spent ages harassing him. I just wish you could blow up friendly vehicles, as I couldn't I tried limping charging to create a ditch that he would get stuck in.
    That didn't work, so after my team lost the first sector I switched teams and spent the next 10 mins trying to kill his truck. I died a lot trying to get to him, though eventually I managed to plant 2 mines around him and take him out. He got a good teabagging and I got a nice message at the end of the round. It was well worth it!
  • KingRofty
    550 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The Ilya Muromets destroyed the soul of BF1. You'll find the players using them, will do so for the entire game, and someone will actually have to leave his squad to sit the whole game on an AA gun. I normally just quit the game, because that's when I stop enjoying playing BF1.

There is a reason why the maps with no planes are the best maps in BF1 - like Amiens, Fort de Faux & Achi Baba.
  • The_BERG_366
    2456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I wish....so many Op games and I am using the telescopic to take it down...a half decent pilot will just adjust accordingly and tank the damage and repair out of range..then I am sitting duck for horse, other planes,snipers or fast assault,mortars...so frustrating playing game after game of Ops and seeing the kill death ratios of these peeps...it is supposed to be mostly about infantry yet I am being bombed,then mortared,then lanced,then bombed again....sewing guys in planes and mortar trucks racking up insane killstrraks is really ruining the experience for me.

plays operations.... proceeds to complain about getting killed by explosive spam... :joy:
  • AngelofMirth1

plays operations.... proceeds to complain about getting killed by explosive spam... :joy:

this topic is about quietening the bomber down...thanks for your witty and constructive comment..lol...I think you live here too much
  • The_BERG_366
    2456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

this topic is about quietening the bomber down...thanks for your witty and constructive comment..lol...I think you live here too much

I referred to what u said in your post hence it was very much legitimate.
    and your welcome. its just weird that someone who argues that this game should be mostly about infy play chooses to play operations out of all the available options.
  • AngelofMirth1

I referred to what u said in your post hence it was very much legitimate.
    and your welcome. its just weird that someone who argues that this game should be mostly about infy play chooses to play operations out of all the available options.

I think it's weird you have to be funny when most people understand my comment..so ended up not bring funny. try and be constructive as opposed to a derp berg...I am out of here..knock yourself out with another witty one