Operations bugs

Callahan44er
5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited October 2018
The bug that you have to leave the server when you joined an ops when maps switched/batallion was killed is gone. But not completely. I just saw the map like in spawnscreen and the minimap. I could move n shoot,but only saw my moves on the minimap. I could redeploy though and it worked fine after that.
I also encountered 2 other bugs: i was driver of the airship and it just exploded seconds after the round started. I died when we got 1 ticket left on the previous attack and the death wasnt added to the scoreboard,maybe thats the problem?

The other bug seems to be a well known exploit because i saw if often before and thought i try it myself: you can enter aa guns that are out of the conbat area and the timer just keeps resetting and you dont die.

Would be nice if these could also be fixed,especially the last one is used really often,for example on ballroom if you hold the first sector you can move back to the 2aas in front of b flag of the third sector.

Comments

• A_al_K_pacino_A
    668 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The bug that you have to leave the server when you joined an ops when maps switched/batallion was killed is gone. But not completely. I just saw the map like in spawnscreen and the minimap. I could move n shoot,but only saw my moves on the minimap. I could redeploy though and it worked fine after that.
    I also encountered 2 other bugs: i was driver of the airship and it just exploded seconds after the round started. I died when we got 1 ticket left on the previous attack and the death wasnt added to the scoreboard,maybe thats the problem?

The other bug seems to be a well known exploit because i saw if often before and thought i try it myself: you can enter aa guns that are out of the conbat area and the timer just keeps resetting and you dont die.

Would be nice if these could also be fixed,especially the last one is used really often,for example on ballroom if you hold the first sector you can move back to the 2aas in front of b flag of the third sector.

Maybe. On a shock ops earlier I spawned just as the a new battalion was starting and the elite kits were showing and I thought it was going to work but it wasn't to be. I spawned in with proper fps view but all the spawn screen icons were there and instead of moving I was switching between class and weapons. I could be killed though and that didn't seem to fix it.
  • MurfCr
    1028 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I love that the bug where you can't quit after it finishes is still a thing....this includes shock ops. Newest one was pick a plane in shock ops and get booted from server, want a tank? nope violates server rules. This on an official dice server...checked rule set in menu. tanks okay.
  • Callahan44er
    5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    MurfCr wrote: »
    I love that the bug where you can't quit after it finishes is still a thing....this includes shock ops. Newest one was pick a plane in shock ops and get booted from server, want a tank? nope violates server rules. This on an official dice server...checked rule set in menu. tanks okay.

On ps4 you can hit options and leave through the menu,its actually quite fast. If you quit the "normal" way it doesnt work.