Unless EA and dice fix the netcode this Game is dead...

paulkdragon
30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Yeah no matter how hard I search either by "quick match" or "browser server" the Oceania servers don't have much players in it while North and South America have lots of players but only have one bar of ping for me to play on which doesn't work for me if EA or dice don't make changes to improve the netcode within over a week or a month.. I consider the game Dead.. and uninstalling cuz it's just not worth having a Dead game..

It was fine on day one I was able to find matches no problem with plenty of players with great connections and fun memories to be had and now look! you can barely find anyone to the point where the game is not even worth playing anymore!

And sooner or later Battlefield 5 is going to go through the exact same thing in fact I don't think Battlefield 5 is even worth it due to EA mistakes and greedy's antics as of late..

Comments

• KingRofty
    520 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yup, it has become really bad after patch 1.27 . If you play out of region & you have a high ping, just forget about winning any gunfights. The game does not compensate for that anymore. Simple - low ping is always the winner. So it's not about skill anymore, but your internet connection.
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    1162 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2018
    Yeah no matter how hard I search either by "quick match" or "browser server" the Oceania servers don't have much players in it while North and South America have lots of players but only have one bar of ping for me to play on which doesn't work for me if EA or dice don't make changes to improve the netcode within over a week or a month.. I consider the game Dead.. and uninstalling cuz it's just not worth having a Dead game..

It was fine on day one I was able to find matches no problem with plenty of players with great connections and fun memories to be had and now look! you can barely find anyone to the point where the game is not even worth playing anymore!

And sooner or later Battlefield 5 is going to go through the exact same thing in fact I don't think Battlefield 5 is even worth it due to EA mistakes and greedy's antics as of late..

Your problem is your high ping not the netcode. Stop blaming DICE. They are not responsible for the country you live in. BF1 has the best netcode out of all the BF games. They should not cater to high ping players and ruin the gameplay for people that are actually playing in the own regions.
  • paulkdragon
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Your problem is your high ping not the netcode. Stop blaming DICE. They are not responsible for the country you live in. BF1 has the best netcode out of all the BF games. They should not cater to high ping players and ruin the gameplay for people that are actually playing in the own regions.

Well that is a load of BS cause on DAY 1 before the 1.27 patch the game was fine! I was able to connect to a match no problem no lag in between with LOADS of players regardless of what region they're in

but now after the 1.27 patch majority of regions I search have one bar a ping while ONLY Oceania servers have Full Green Bar ping across the board with barely any players in it!

And before you say "well is most possibly your internet connection" that is BS cause can play also other games perfectly with no lag regardless of region

Want some examples? ok "Mario Kart 8 Deluxe" you can play a a race pretty much any player around the world no lag, no stuttering nothing

One another example? ok "Splatoon 2" a shooter game is more about inking the Turf and not your opponent and I experienced no lag in that game whatsoever regardless of what region there in

So it's not the net connection is depending on what game you're playing

So what does that have to do with Battlefield 1 you may ask? Well like I said before when Battlefield 1 it was first released before 1.27 patch you'll be able to connect to any server any quick match and you would have no lag no stuttering whatsoever no problems but after 1.27 patch that all changed

So yes.. EA and Dice have done something to the netcode and Screwed it all up I was able to play Battlefield 1 perfectly before the patch but now I can't and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one complaining and experiencing it here..

So don't you dare say "it's my Internet thats the problem" because I'm pretty sure there are other players who also experience this "region netcode problem" as well as me
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2790 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    "Hey Dice, I live in a cave with terrible ping and no people around me to play with. What is your problem"
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    All the NA servers are filled to the brim with high ping players and the servers are suffering. I'm sure its the same around the world. I feel bad that people in your region don't play the game but its not my fault. I'm sure if OOR all played in their own region there would be enough to keep a few servers populated but they choose to infiltrate other regions and ruin everyone's good time. The claims is that if there were only more servers around the world that they would play in region but I think the South American and Oceanic servers and their lack of players is proof that is not true.
  • paulkdragon
    edited October 2018
    "Hey Dice, I live in a cave with terrible ping and no people around me to play with. What is your problem"

Are you really that Brain dead?!

Let's say you got this game on day 1 you can connect to players no problem then all the sudden after patch 1.27 you have the same internet connection but you cant find a match and most servers execept your own region have 1 bar of ping

How do you explain that?
    Post edited by paulkdragon on
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Are you people really that Brain dead?!

Let's say you got this game on day 1 you can connect to players no problem then all the sudden after patch 1.27 you have the same internet connection but you cant find a match and most servers execept your own region have 1 bar of ping

How do you explain that?

You may need to hire a scientist
  • magosnow
    607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You live in finland-> you can enjoy aurora borealis almost every night,but it's cold as f.
    You live in brasil-> you get perfect sunny weather all year. But you risk your life going out.
    You live in australia-> you live in a very good state let's say.but everything tries to kill you and you're basically restricted to your neibour gaming wise.
    Give and take do you get it?

Just hop on another fresher game and hope the guy down your street also has it.