Weekly Debrief

Codex for the campaigns

DouglasO1986
32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Hi I have 5 codex's left and that's to do with "The War" campaigns Eastern Storm, Fall Of Empires, Fire And Ice, Blood And Sand and Beginning Of The End. How do I get those as I can never find the Campaigns at all

Comments

• MCFreakReturns
    196 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You get one every couple of weeks. Fall of Empires is available at the moment. If you select operations you can then select it and get info. Or use the server browser
  • MegaloDorian
    910 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hopefully you don't think those are single-player "War Stories." They're all Operations Campaigns (multiplayer), and they rotate every few weeks. Sadly, DICE doesn't always name the server after the Operation Campaign that's being ran, or sometimes they'll even misname them. . .
  • MurfCr
    1026 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    go to operations menu in multiplayer.....look for operations with the star next to them...bobs you uncle
  • DouglasO1986
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yep I do that but no one is I it to play
  • DouglasO1986
    Yep so I thought no one in there again
  • Ronin9572
    899 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Sounds like you need adjust your settings in the server browser. Quickmatch isn't the best way to find available matches. For some ppl when they use QM, the keep getting put in empty servers.
  • DouglasO1986
    I found a campaign named "Conquer Hell" is that associated to the ones I need
  • DouglasO1986
    Then I found one saying "Oil Of Empires" which people are playing in they both had stars beside the name of the server too

• ElliotLH
    8360 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Then I found one saying "Oil Of Empires" which people are playing in they both had stars beside the name of the server too

If there's a star next to the server name in the browser then that's an Operations campaign. Those servers will rotate only between the current campaigns.
  • DouglasO1986
    If you came in late and played just the three out of the four will you get the codex?
  • ElliotLH
    8360 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If you came in late and played just the three out of the four will you get the codex?

Can't remember I'm afraid as I did them all a while ago. No harm in giving it a go or even joining a campaign server where the map is a codex you already have as once that match ends you should be at the start of the one you want.
  • DouglasO1986
    Thanks for the help and info guys
  • DouglasO1986
    Got one campaign So now my next question how often do they change
  • Ronin9572
    2-3 weeks, usually
  • DouglasO1986
    Thank you
  • MegaloDorian
    910 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If a Campaign has two Operations with two maps each, I believe you at least need to join in on the last map for the first Operation before it ends and play through all of the maps of the second Operation for the Codex. I could be wrong, and you may need to play from the first map to the last.

If anything, it's way too time-consuming. That was especially when Operation Campaigns used to give out puzzle pieces. You wouldn't get any progress to those Battlepacks unless you played to the end. I love the idea of Operations, but it's definitely not geared to those with little time to spare. Shock Operations came way too late, and it should have been there at launch.
  • DouglasO1986
    Okay I received a melee puzzle after that campaign
  • Ronin9572

You get 2 weapons skins and 1 melee puzzle piece. But you will only get 3 different puzzle pieces from Operations Campaign, French Butchers knife, Russian Award Knife, and the Russian Axe. If you go to the multiplayer screen and Operations, in the bottom right side will keep your progress for each map set and how many days left.
  • Callahan44er
    5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If a Campaign has two Operations with two maps each, I believe you at least need to join in on the last map for the first Operation before it ends and play through all of the maps of the second Operation for the Codex. I could be wrong, and you may need to play from the first map to the last.

If anything, it's way too time-consuming. That was especially when Operation Campaigns used to give out puzzle pieces. You wouldn't get any progress to those Battlepacks unless you played to the end. I love the idea of Operations, but it's definitely not geared to those with little time to spare. Shock Operations came way too late, and it should have been there at launch.

You simply need 25k in both operations,how you do it is up to you. Winnerbonus counts as well,so if you win as defender 10k are almost always enough thx to 2,5 multiplier.
  • DouglasO1986
    Ronin9572 wrote: »

You get 2 weapons skins and 1 melee puzzle piece. But you will only get 3 different puzzle pieces from Operations Campaign, French Butchers knife, Russian Award Knife, and the Russian Axe. If you go to the multiplayer screen and Operations, in the bottom right side will keep your progress for each map set and how many days left.

So to get those weapons I have to keep redoing the campaign? Or does the exchange give them to you as well