Low ranks dominating

8Dogvomit
108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Low ranked cheaters have taken over this game! This is what happens when you sell your game for 5.00. It is unfortunate that this world has so many dysfunctional, mentally disturbed people who need to cheat and steal fair game play from others just so they can feel like they are something they are not! Winners! Winners practice hard and work for what the y achieve in life! Nothing fulfilling about instant gratification!

Comments

• Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Low ranked cheaters have taken over this game! This is what happens when you sell your game for 5.00. It is unfortunate that this world has so many dysfunctional, mentally disturbed people who need to cheat and steal fair game play from others just so they can feel like they are something they are not! Winners! Winners practice hard and work for what the y achieve in life! Nothing fulfilling about instant gratification!

Just curious how are low levels cheating and stealing fair game play? The game isn’t balanced around player level.

I’ve seen lots of lvl150s be absolutely clueless rank means nothing other than play time and experience on the maps.
  • Ronin9572
    854 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just like @IGCalibre said. There are plenty of ppl starting over, heck I just started my 3rd account! But like @Imabaka70 said plenty of lvl150's running around clueless. Level doesn't really mean much nowadays, other than higher levels putting sometime in.
  • Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Imabaka70 wrote: »

Just curious how are low levels cheating and stealing fair game play? The game isn’t balanced around player level.

I’ve seen lots of lvl150s be absolutely clueless rank means nothing other than play time and experience on the maps.

I think they mean these players are hacking. Selling the game for cheap means that if you get banned, it’s no problems to just buy a new copy and start hacking again. If it’s $60 every time you get banned, it probably stings a bit more, and dissuade some people from hacking.

I think this is how it works. I’m playing on PS4 we’re we don’t have this problem.
  • Ronin9572
    Ploodovic wrote: »
    Imabaka70 wrote: »

I think they mean these players are hacking. Selling the game for cheap means that if you get banned, it’s no problems to just buy a new copy and start hacking again. If it’s $60 every time you get banned, it probably stings a bit more, and dissuade some people from hacking.

I think this is how it works. I’m playing on PS4 we’re we don’t have this problem.

That's exactly the reason I made the switch back to console years ago!
  • V2Face
    2656 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Get better at the game? I have a smurf account and on consoles it’s absolutely possible to do this by switching profiles. I’m I a cheater? No my experience allows me to dominate on the new account.
  • RRedux
    671 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just today, we had an enemy platoon that took about 2 times as much damage to kill compared to any other players. Both as infantry and tank. Sure, they could have been using medkits on each other, or repairing the tank, except that wasn't actually the situation. AT mine + light grenade is in every normal situation enough take a heavy tank down to about 10% health, enough to finish it off with another AT grenade. But oh no. This platoons tank took that same combo several times, but only ever got damaged down to 50% by the combo.

Infantry exactly the same way, and it was only those 2 platoon members that could take that amount of damage.

It's a subtle cheat, since it doesn't give people ultra-aim or 100% awareness from wallradar or anything, but it sure helps them survive more compared to all other players.

• Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    V2Face wrote: »

Get better at the game? I have a smurf account and on consoles it’s absolutely possible to do this by switching profiles. I’m I a cheater? No my experience allows me to dominate on the new account.

How do you dominate on this new account any more than you dominated in the past?
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ronin9572 wrote: »
    Just like @IGCalibre said. There are plenty of ppl starting over, heck I just started my 3rd account! But like @Imabaka70 said plenty of lvl150's running around clueless. Level doesn't really mean much nowadays, other than higher levels putting sometime in.
    Ehy starting a 3rd account..?
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I only have one account on ps4 and one on a mostly dead pc and that’s enough for me to keep track of lol
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12863 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    IG-Calibre wrote: »
    probably smurf accounts of players with hundreds of hours experience in the game.

This.

Unlike Bad Company 2 where one account can have multiple soldiers, BF3/BF4/BFH and BF1 do not offer that ability, So the only option is to make a new smurf account and rebuy the game and play as they have been on the main account.

Sadly this also makes other players suspicious and scream cheater when in reality the player already knows the maps and how to handle the weapon recoil.

@pimpledbutt86
    Don't always assume that low rank players beating higher rank players are cheating, It's pretty likely that they're just playing on a brand new account.
  • von_Campenstein
    6568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The big question is why do you create a smurf account? In other games I can see how someone would want to skew balance by appearing weaker than they are but there is no balance in BF1 to begin with.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12863 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Maybe they're already at max rank and want to work on a new account while they wait for V to launch
  • Ronin9572

Why not? My main will be maxed out soon, and have already platinumed it. Also have most of the codex's, most of the medals and dog tags. About the only thing I'm working on now is the "Service Star challenge". My second accounts pretty far along as well. I enjoyed unlocking all the weapons and such. I'm not getting BFV when it comes out, that game has too many problems. If I do it won't be till next year. Was going to get RDR2, but a $1200 unexpected garage visit will be making me wait a bit to get it. So I'll be playing BF1 for awhile longer!
  • Matty101yttam
    894 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2018
    Nothing to do with selling the game cheap, the free trial is what most hacks use, going to get banned anyway so why get a permanent.
    Last aimbot i seen in chat pretty much confirmed this, said he had heaps of accounts so banning was pointless.
    whG1wel.jpg
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Why not? My main will be maxed out soon, and have already platinumed it. Also have most of the codex's, most of the medals and dog tags. About the only thing I'm working on now is the "Service Star challenge". My second accounts pretty far along as well. I enjoyed unlocking all the weapons and such. I'm not getting BFV when it comes out, that game has too many problems. If I do it won't be till next year. Was going to get RDR2, but a $1200 unexpected garage visit will be making me wait a bit to get it. So I'll be playing BF1 for awhile longer!

Play because you enjoy the game instead trying to look ”good” or unlock things all the time (that you already have archieved)..
  • -Antares65z
    1637 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Why do you feel the need to smurf?

• V2Face
    2656 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I hardly play on my smurf account I just hop on it to see how my stats would look playing at the high level I am at now.

How do you dominate on this new account any more than you dominated in the past?

My recent stats on battle tracker reflect how I’m playing now which is at a 4-5 KDR overall while my account is stuck at 2.97 for example. It’s very obvious that a person in match would think I’m a hacker or a smurf.
  • ragnarok013
    3077 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited October 2018

Why do so many console players think Smurfs are cheating whens skill has nothing to do with rank? It's not just here in BF, in Overwatch it's the console crowd too always complaining about smurfs. I'm genuinely curious as to why it's seen as such an issue on console and on PC we just don't care.
  • Ronin9572

Play because you enjoy the game instead trying to look ”good” or unlock things all the time (that you already have archieved)..

I do enjoy the game, believe me. I don't go balls to the wall working on stuff. Sure I might have on my main when I 1st got Premium. I play a few hours a day and it didn't take long to unlock all the guns. I took my time on my secondary, and my 3rd only has a handful unlocked. It was never about looking "good", just looking for different guns for my playstyle. The"Service Star challenge" has been fun. Something to change up the ranking up to lvl150. Will I do it on my other accounts, probably not.