BFV dedicated servers

Comments

• CrashCA
    651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    My guess is EA “Official” servers will be gone within a year of BFV release. **** they have issues keeping them running now.

To orange, play on “Official”servers. Why go out of your way to find rented, admined servers and then complain about it.
  • orangebionic
    207 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    CrashCA wrote: »
    My guess is EA “Official” servers will be gone within a year of BFV release. **** they have issues keeping them running now.

To orange, play on “Official”servers. Why go out of your way to find rented, admined servers and then complain about it.

i dont play on rented servers anymore, thats my point. I am just pointing out how broken and prone to cheat/abuse rented servers are.
    You propose something, I am opposing it. Thats what forums are for.
  • Horseysaur
    6 postsMember Member
    As a player, I’ve rarely had problems with “badmins”, although when we used to run servers, we did have some players yell badmin due to the ProCon plug-ins kicking/killing players. Those players were unaware of what ProCon does, so I understand why some players became resentful of community servers, especially since ProCon does things so quickly and so impersonally.

There were cases of players joining our servers and not being aware that admins were there to enforce rules. Although there were ample signage and messages, I believe that DICE could have done a better job in the server browser to differentiate an official server vs community servers.
  • GoVe_5
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Orangebionic dont even play on PC..He play on console..lol shame on you
  • Metal_Jockets
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    GoVe_5 wrote: »
    Orangebionic dont even play on PC..He play on console..lol shame on you

If that's a fact.. It explains a lot...
  • P1asma
    339 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

i dont play on rented servers anymore, thats my point. I am just pointing out how broken and prone to cheat/abuse rented servers are.
    You propose something, I am opposing it. Thats what forums are for.

what servers do you play on? Official? No different than rented in the ability to cheat
  • m1k3ol
    664 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Moderator
    Removed comments talking about non-Battlefield games...

Keep it on-topic
  • CrashCA
    651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So....anyone expect mention of RSP plans prior to launch ?
  • Metal_Jockets
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So....anyone expect mention of RSP plans prior to launch ?

I sent a tweet to @dan_mitre on October 9th...no reply.. I then sent another tweet October 11th (no reply) ..was peaved off with the whole situation, so I decided to cut communication ...I dought we will get some sought of a reply regarding the RSP..To claim that no one knows what's going on with this issue at this point in time will be a outright lie...so I guess they would rather say nothing as appose to fibing ...

• CrashCA
    And considering current ongoing issues with BF1 servers, does not look good for BFV