Strange play

RSerra0927
11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
How do you feel about a player who bales out of the heilo Just to get on a roof top (with the others in the back left falling to earth) ? What's up with all the snipers all alone on a rooftop or some distant hill (your not helping your team out). It seems that tanks, apc & aav all last longer in the fight with a gunner The game is about teamwork that's the reason for squads please stay with your squad or support them pto.

Comments

• Turban_Legend80
    4314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited October 2018
    That’s why I don’t like spawning on the transport chopper unless I know who the pilot is.

Hillhumping snipers are a thing. Rooftops are a thing. They often cross paths.
  • RustedRoot
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    When it happens, I simply change seats to the Driver and away we go. I don't make a big deal about it.
  • joshuavinc143
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    RustedRoot wrote: »
    When it happens, I simply change seats to the Driver and away we go. I don't make a big deal about it.

I usually panic, try and switch seats... hit the button too many times and skip past the pilots seat and then either die... or bail into the building the pilot was heading towards
  • RSerra0927
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Right