We have pushed a fix to address the issue with Rank 20 rewards. If you are missing your rewards for Class Rank 20, please play a match to completion and the Rewards should drop into your Armory.

Thanks for sticking with us.

Hardcore mode at launch and easier method to find HC matches.

vitaminb
15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
BF 1 didn't have hardcore at launch. I have no idea why since every other version did, but hoping it will be at launch for V.
Also, it previously was very easy to set server search for hardcore but on 1, you had to basically use the quick play, which doesn't let you filter maps at least not well.

It just needs to be a simple checkbox for hardcore filter and not have to over think finding those games.
Thank you.

Comments

• DeadlyDanDaMan
    615 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Doesn't look like there will be a Hardcore mode for BF5. Which isn't surprising in the least.
  • cobragt4001
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 11
    Dice please have hardcore mode ready for those who care, atleast on PC.
  • Popa2caps
    520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    vitaminb wrote: »
    BF 1 didn't have hardcore at launch. I have no idea why since every other version did, but hoping it will be at launch for V.
    Also, it previously was very easy to set server search for hardcore but on 1, you had to basically use the quick play, which doesn't let you filter maps at least not well.

It just needs to be a simple checkbox for hardcore filter and not have to over think finding those games.
    Thank you.
    Dice please have hardcore mode ready for those who care, atleast on PC.

I myself am passing the launch of the title, for more direct reviews, no pre order ever again for titles (PC). If there is no hardcore i can check off Battlefield 5 for good.
  • MONEYPYR0
    788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Here's my take. Limited health regen, and the fairly high TTK made the base setting feel like Hardcore to me. But, I do want a real Hardcore mode, that disables the minimap/spotting, disables health regen, turns on friendly fire, and maybe makes the TTK a little higher (2 to 3 shots insyead of 4 to 5). But, one thing I HATED about BF1 "Hardcore" was friendlies didn't have an icon over them unless you aimed directly at them. I had way too many accidentally friendly fire kills, something that was never a problen for me in BF3/4. I think the main problem was the character models didnt look too different between sides, which might be less of a problem in BFV, but I still feel that friendly icons should be a thing if we get Hardcore.