Low ranks dominating

2»

Comments

• Ronin9572
    702 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    V2Face wrote: »
    Get better at the game? I have a smurf account and on consoles it’s absolutely possible to do this by switching profiles. I’m I a cheater? No my experience allows me to dominate on the new account.

Why do you feel the need to smurf?

Why do so many console players think Smurfs are cheating whens skill has nothing to do with rank? It's not just here in BF, in Overwatch it's the console crowd too always complaining about smurfs. I'm genuinely curious as to why it's seen as such an issue on console and on PC we just don't care.

I never understood why this is so frowned upon. There are several games I have done this on, some ppl don't care and others ppl get their panties in a bunch!
  • V2Face
    2535 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Get better at the game? I have a smurf account and on consoles it’s absolutely possible to do this by switching profiles. I’m I a cheater? No my experience allows me to dominate on the new account.

I want to see how many stats have improved? When you reached a certain time playing you can not see those improvements immediately because they require you to play a certain amount of matches over a long period of time to see increases.
  • ProLegion_exor
    3266 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just check recent sessions on BTR. Will you crreate new accounts as soon as you improve? Second accounts are so screwed to the reality and cant be compared to any first account player at all. If you do add 50% on the first account players stats.. Problem is 2nd accounters alway brag about their stats etc on the new account but never mention they have hundred of hours on a first one.
  • V2Face
    2535 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Low ranked cheaters have taken over this game! This is what happens when you sell your game for 5.00. It is unfortunate that this world has so many dysfunctional, mentally disturbed people who need to cheat and steal fair game play from others just so they can feel like they are something they are not! Winners! Winners practice hard and work for what the y achieve in life! Nothing fulfilling about instant gratification!

How do you dominate on this new account any more than you dominated in the past?

Because my overall stats don’t reflect what the recent stats say now. I’m playing at a 4-5 KDR and my account I’m stuck at a rising 2.97 for example. My smurf account will have higher stats if I decide to play on it. Which means at rank 1 I can easily mvp in a match and players will start crying hacks.
  • V2Face
    Just check recent sessions on BTR. Will you crreate new accounts as soon as you improve? Second accounts are so screwed to the reality and cant be compared to any first account player at all. If you do add 50% on the first account players stats.. Problem is 2nd accounters alway brag about their stats etc on the new account but never mention they have hundred of hours on a first one.

Never understood the braggers because we can clearly see inflated stats. I usually only do it to see my own personal improvements. I wonder if anyone has made a smurf using only the mortar truck in Ops I would die laughing.
  • IG-Calibre
    943 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Was critically wounded earlier, watching the chaos unfold wondering if I was mad in the head waiting for a revive or should I just respawn into the counter attack, when in charges a screaming bayonet charging recon, killing 3 or 4 of the enemy, dude swaps to a medic kit, revives us, switches to a support kit off the ground, throws out an ammo crate, picks back up their own kit, re arms, and disappears - rank 7. SMURF!! i'd bet cold hard cash.
  • Imabaka70
    2163 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This discussion reminds me of Battlefield Friends, The Closet Colonel episode.

Lol now all I can hear is the sounds of the closet colonel lettin er rip into a bucket.
  • Ploodovic
    1026 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    IG-Calibre wrote: »
    Was critically wounded earlier, watching the chaos unfold wondering if I was mad in the head waiting for a revive or should I just respawn into the counter attack, when in charges a screaming bayonet charging recon, killing 3 or 4 of the enemy, dude swaps to a medic kit, revives us, switches to a support kit off the ground, throws out an ammo crate, picks back up their own kit, re arms, and disappears - rank 7. SMURF!! i'd bet cold hard cash.

Nah, standard rank 7 procedure. ;)
  • ProLegion_exor
    3266 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Low ranked cheaters have taken over this game! This is what happens when you sell your game for 5.00. It is unfortunate that this world has so many dysfunctional, mentally disturbed people who need to cheat and steal fair game play from others just so they can feel like they are something they are not! Winners! Winners practice hard and work for what the y achieve in life! Nothing fulfilling about instant gratification!

How do you dominate on this new account any more than you dominated in the past?

Because my overall stats don’t reflect what the recent stats say now. I’m playing at a 4-5 KDR and my account I’m stuck at a rising 2.97 for example. My smurf account will have higher stats if I decide to play on it. Which means at rank 1 I can easily mvp in a match and players will start crying hacks.

Stick to what u got. As everyone else does. Big part of stats is to improve them over time. Not create new accounts to ”reflect your current skill”.

I had a lower k/d then your main account, raised it without a problem with time as I got better.
  • Ronin9572
    702 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Imabaka70 wrote: »
    This discussion reminds me of Battlefield Friends, The Closet Colonel episode.

Lol now all I can hear is the sounds of the closet colonel lettin er rip into a bucket.

Lol, too funny. The last line is the best, "So who's the loser now!"
  • hawkseye17
    159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    >95% of hackusations are false
  • Matty101yttam
    535 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Personally i'd prefer ppl saying "oh man...that guy is here, this is going to hurt" rather than having to tell ppl to go look at my stats and see.
    Real respect doesn't come from stats so they're pointless, better players don't have good stats because they're experimenting and using death as a learning experience, or taking bigger risks where 1 death vs a much bigger payoff is worth that risk.
    I know i can name the players that i respect...and never looked at their stats ever.
  • Imabaka70
    2163 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Personally i'd prefer ppl saying "oh man...that guy is here, this is going to hurt" rather than having to tell ppl to go look at my stats and see.
    Real respect doesn't come from stats so they're pointless, better players don't have good stats because they're experimenting and using death as a learning experience, or taking bigger risks where 1 death vs a much bigger payoff is worth that risk.
    I know i can name the players that i respect...and never looked at their stats ever.

There are a few clans and player names I see and I know it’s gonna be a rough or Challenging time.
  • spartanx169x
    197 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I have two accounts, well technically 3. I have a PSN account and 2 xbox accounts. The second xbox account is purely for goofing off and trying things I won't try on my main account. Some times I simply don't want to "try hard" but still want to play. Funny thing is my second account on xbox has better stats than my main account on xbox.Both of which have better stats than my PSN account. Yes I have the game on both consoles. I have enjoyed it that much.