Extremly bad fps with GTX1080 and I6600k

xJwG
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
After i changed my graphics card from gtx1050ti to a brand new gtx1080 suddenly my game runs worse then before the gpu change even on lowest setting possible. Ge force expierience shows that it should work fine on highest setting with resolution scaling set to 150%. Its hard to get more then 30 fps and game freezes all the time I have latest drivers instaled (416.16) so thats not the case. Any help?

Comments

• BigF33t_13
    6369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Check you're cpu and gpu usage.
  • UsainskiSemperFi
    222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 11
    BigF33t_13 wrote: »

you always propose that to everyone and for what?! :smile: Look at that PC man, it's a hell of a PC man, and i bet he get bad FPS only on BF 1 :smiley: On topic use DDU (display driver uninstaller ) to properly remove oldest drivers.
  • Mikex2112
    983 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

you always propose that to everyone and for what?! :smile: Look at that PC man, it's a hell of a PC man, and i bet he get bad FPS only on BF 1 :smiley: On topic use DDU (display driver uninstaller ) to properly remove oldest drivers.

Because its helpful....Thats why.
  • PopsicleStealer
    1310 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited October 11

Its called troubleshooting. And he is probably bottlenecked by his CPU because its too weak for BF1.
  • BigF33t_13
    6369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

That helps narrow down the issues. That's how you troubleshoot. Leave the heavy lifting to those who know what they are talking about please.
  • UsainskiSemperFi
    222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 12

That helps narrow down the issues. That's how you troubleshoot. Leave the heavy lifting to those who know what they are talking about please.
    ok mister pro troubleshouting, pls then help to that person , cuz in previous threats like this, you helped much more :smile: i still wait the OP to say if this was helpful. And second, this CPU is the bottlenecking?! Seriously? Obviously some of you who '' know what they talking about'' need to change their hobby. On topic, i'm still waiting OP to tell me if he used DDU to remove older video drivers.
  • BigF33t_13
    edited October 12

ok mister pro troubleshouting, pls then help to that person , cuz in previous threats like this, you helped much more :smile: i still wait the OP to say if this was helpful. And second, this CPU is the bottlenecking?! Seriously? Obviously some of you who '' know what they talking about'' need to change their hobby. On topic, i'm still waiting OP to tell me if he used DDU to remove older video drivers.

Why so hostile son? Please leave the troubleshooting to those who have experience. Thank you. BTW, DDU is unnecessary. This isn't 2005.

Also, I didn't threaten you.
  • UsainskiSemperFi

Why so hostile son? Please leave the troubleshooting to those who have experience. Thank you. BTW, DDU is unnecessary. This isn't 2005.

You don't know me and you still assume that you're better in Software and hardware than me, son pls : And DDU is still the best software for removing old graphics drivers hands down. If you think u can remove PROPERLY drivers only from Control Panel you're complitely wrong ''son'' But no prob, i still waiting you to help to these people who have issues with BF1 , cuz till now at least 10-15 threats been opened and u are involved in those threats and till now you didn't helped at all ... i hope soon you will understand that if you write something, you should be helpull at the end of the day, till now, i just can't see that. On topic now, The OP should write soon and give feedback about the issue.
  • BigF33t_13

You don't know me and you still assume that you're better in Software and hardware than me, son pls : And DDU is still the best software for removing old graphics drivers hands down. If you think u can remove PROPERLY drivers only from Control Panel you're complitely wrong ''son'' But no prob, i still waiting you to help to these people who have issues with BF1 , cuz till now at least 10-15 threats been opened and u are involved in those threats and till now you didn't helped at all ... i hope soon you will understand that if you write something, you should be helpull at the end of the day, till now, i just can't see that. On topic now, The OP should write soon and give feedback about the issue.

I think your spelling and grammar tell it all.
  • Zz_Nabu_zZ
    322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    @BigF33t_13 Don't mind this guy, he is telling nonsense all the time.
    He is the one saying on every thread not to use the standby memory fix for some reasons (never gave a solid argument why we shouldn't us it) when it's a real fix that worked for a lot of people, including me.
    Oh, and i met him on a server and said i was cheating and ended up leaving the server, so he doesn't know much more about the game itslef than he knows about PC.
  • UsainskiSemperFi
    edited October 12
    BigF33t_13 i never said that English is my first language. OP you shouldn't use 150 percent resolution scale, simply cuz is too much hardware demanding setting use 100 percent for 1080p, and don't trust GF Experience you even don't need it. And if you want to clear your standby memory (if you know what this is ) use RAMMap, it s free,small and fast software, NEVER ever force your windows to do that every 5-10 minutes if you want to preserve your OS as much as possible, tweaking OS like that is never a good idea.
  • NamelessForNow
    1254 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    BigF33t_13 i never said that English is my first language. OP you shouldn't use 150 percent resolution scale, simply cuz is too much hardware demanding setting use 100 percent for 1080p, and don't trust GF Experience you even don't need it. And if you want to clear your standby memory (if you know what this is ) use RAMMap, it s free,small and fast software, NEVER ever force your windows to do that every 5-10 minutes if you want to preserve your OS as much as possible, tweaking OS like that is never a good idea.

You're doing the same thing, just manually. You said in another THREAD that you do this at the end of every round. So please explain what RAMMap does differently.
  • UsainskiSemperFi
    edited October 12

You're doing the same thing, just manually. You said in another THREAD that you do this at the end of every round. So please explain what RAMMap does differently.

RAMMap don't tweak your OS like the other method, which forcing your OS to do that every 5 minutes, and tweaking your OS that way is never good idea. And i don't use RAMmap every round, simply just i don't need to, i actually forget to use it anymore. But to force your windows to do that every 5 minutes, is just not right and can cause issues in long term with your OS. I used this OS tweak and i got exactly lag spikes every five minutes during gameplay, and you know, you don't play games 24/7 right? And while watching movie for example this method which tweak your OS will still work without reason. This won't help at all, i am 100% sure, people who say that helped to them in long term lie or just take a pill called ''placebo''
  • Zz_Nabu_zZ
    322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    tweaking OS like that is never a good idea.

Making an .exe run on a schedule is tweaking an OS to you?

He won't explain because he has no idea what he is talking about.

Seriously, this guy should be put away by a moderator for giving wrong advices on every thread.
  • UsainskiSemperFi
    edited October 12
    OP, iám waiting you to give us feedback is that method with tweaking OS which force your OS to clear standby memory every 5 minutes works for you, i know the answer, but let us know , will ya?
  • FellowStranger
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I started to have problems today, until yesterday i had stable 60fps and today game is stuttering and i get about 45fps. Something changed overnight?
  • UsainskiSemperFi
    edited October 12
    I started to have problems today, until yesterday i had stable 60fps and today game is stuttering and i get about 45fps. Something changed overnight?

''what is your CPU and GPU usage'' ??? :smiley: restart PC or clear your Standby memory with RAMMap, and post here if improvements are achieved, thanks.
  • xJwG
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ok guys i found a fix and its pretty wierd. As sone as I minimize origin running in the back ground game runs extremely good and when I turn origin back on it goes back to low FPS :D Any idea why?
  • NamelessForNow
    1254 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

RAMMap don't tweak your OS like the other method, which forcing your OS to do that every 5 minutes, and tweaking your OS that way is never good idea. And i don't use RAMmap every round, simply just i don't need to, i actually forget to use it anymore. But to force your windows to do that every 5 minutes, is just not right and can cause issues in long term with your OS. I used this OS tweak and i got exactly lag spikes every five minutes during gameplay, and you know, you don't play games 24/7 right? And while watching movie for example this method which tweak your OS will still work without reason. This won't help at all, i am 100% sure, people who say that helped to them in long term lie or just take a pill called ''placebo''

You do know you can right click on the task and click end task/disable right?
  • BigF33t_13
    xJwG wrote: »
    Ok guys i found a fix and its pretty wierd. As sone as I minimize origin running in the back ground game runs extremely good and when I turn origin back on it goes back to low FPS :D Any idea why?

Do you have Origin In-game enabled (click on Origin on the top left, then Application Settings, at top select More, then Origin In-Game, uncheck)? That's been known to cause issues for some.