Get atrocious performance on a decent PC

W8_4U2
221 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
So i logged in first time after a year or so to check out new dlc content, and I can't play the game at all. LAG is THAT BAD.
1060 + i4570 and I can't get stable 70 fps on lowest possible settings. Its drops down to 20! Holy ****. How do you patch the game to a point of being UNPLAYABLE completely.

On top of that, to check out new guns I have to complete **** assignments with **** weapons. Testing new maps is out of question - no populated servers.
So yeah, game died half a year after release and it only had 3-4 decent maps anyway.

Keep drawing girls with prosthetic arms instead of making video games.

Comments

• BigF33t_13
    6369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    EA warned a long time ago that those with below minimum specs could have issues after some of the DLC and patch releases. You have below minimum specs. Upgrade to an i7.
  • Rainerdaniel
    104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    BigF33t_13 wrote: »
    EA warned a long time ago that those with below minimum specs could have issues after some of the DLC and patch releases. You have below minimum specs. Upgrade to an i7.

Stop to blame their PCs specs man! The game today is unplayble!!! Too much fps drops, rubberbanding with R7 1800x 16mb 2400mhz!! Maybe something related with EA servers
  • PopsicleStealer
    1310 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

Stop to blame their PCs specs man! The game today is unplayble!!! Too much fps drops, rubberbanding with R7 1800x 16mb 2400mhz!! Maybe something related with EA servers

2400Mhz RAM with Ryzen CPU

Q2Hhr4z.jpg

• BigF33t_13
    6369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited October 12

Must be user error in your case. Or the fact you're using slow ram with a Ryzen, which is a huge no no. And an r7. Not a balanced system at all. Game runs perfectly fine on an fx6300, hd7950, 8gb ddr3 1600. Rubberbanding has ZERO to do with your hardware. Please don't comment if you don't know what you are talking about please.
  • BigF33t_13

2400Mhz RAM with Ryzen CPU

Q2Hhr4z.jpg

Exactly.
  • UsainskiSemperFi
    222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 12

He writes to everyone the same bull*** man, i'm little tired of him to be honest :smiley: And iam pretty sure OP have issues only with BF1 , but BigF33t_13 still don't get it ,that the issues with this game getting out of control :wink:
    Post edited by UsainskiSemperFi on
  • BigF33t_13

He writes to everyone the same bull*** man, i'm little tired of him to be honest :smiley: And iam pretty sure OP have issues only with BF1 , but BigFatt13 still don't get it ,that the issues with this game getting out of control :wink:

No issues with the game here. I don't know what part of that you don't understand. And name calling isn't very nice. I think you should apologize. Cursing isn't nice either. Some of us don't need to see that. Thank you.
  • UsainskiSemperFi
    222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

He writes to everyone the same bull*** man, i'm little tired of him to be honest :smiley: And iam pretty sure OP have issues only with BF1 , but BigFatt13 still don't get it ,that the issues with this game getting out of control :wink:

No issues with the game here. I don't know what part of that you don't understand. And name calling isn't very nice. I think you should apologize. Cursing isn't nice either. Some of us don't need to see that. Thank you.

sorry, it's a typo, i will correct this, i have problem remembering names. And i don't even curse, that's why i used ''***'' to protect you :wink:
  • BigF33t_13

sorry, it's a typo, i will correct this, i have problem remembering names. And i don't even curse, that's why i used ''***'' to protect you :wink:

What are you talking about? Are you threatening me? Because if you are, you won't be posting here much longer.
  • UsainskiSemperFi
    edited October 12

What are you talking about? Are you threatening me? Because if you are, you won't be posting here much longer.

I am not threatening you man, but you is little bit paranoid now :smiley: and if you read carefully what i wrote before, you will not asking me those questions, iám just trying to help the OP . But i'am not sure what is your purpose here, except askingthat kind of personal questions and asking OP's what is their CPU-GPU usage during game.
  • UsainskiSemperFi

Threatening? NO! you're paranoid now. On Topic please.
  • PopsicleStealer
    1310 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

He writes to everyone the same bull*** man, i'm little tired of him to be honest :smiley: And iam pretty sure OP have issues only with BF1 , but BigF33t_13 still don't get it ,that the issues with this game getting out of control :wink:

Home come I have no performance issues with decently balanced system?
  • UsainskiSemperFi

iám not threating u at all, did u at least read what i wrote, cuz now you sound like a paranoid person. i am off topic bc of you, i will never again quote and try to do dialogue with u. On Topic, OP iám waiting your feedback what did you do, and what is your CPU-GPU in game :smiley:
  • W8_4U2
    221 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Upgrade to an I7? My GPU and CPU are almost perfectly balanced, beater CPU will not improve performance without a better GPU. i5 4570 is loaded at 50-70% in other games anyway, upgrade is pointless.

I was able to maintain stable 100 fps with exact same setup and higher graphic settings a month or so ago and now, suddenly, my PC unable to run same game on 60 fps at lowest settings.
    A friend of mine was playing on GTX 660 (!) at 60-65 fps with occasional drops down to 50-40 before that update, he lost only 10-15 fps thou.
  • Carbonic
    480 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    Ok, this thread has gone off topic with personal insults and bad language so I'm closing it.

There's plenty of threads that talk about how Windows updates, bad driver installations, overlays, background applications etc. have caused FPS spikes and bad performance for them, I advise you to start there, perhaps open up a thread on Answers HQ to get some help from the community with troubleshooting the issues you are having (remember to add as much information about the issue as possible).
This discussion has been closed.