Servers down AGAIN?

13»

Comments

• Fw-JPhysics
    457 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Working fine for me
  • EdwinSpangler
    1270 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yea I cant enter any server with people in it..
  • elitekuschel
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It was working before, then I restared like 15min ago and I got this small update, now I cant join any servers anymore, too.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1270 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It was working before, then I restared like 15min ago and I got this small update, now I cant join any servers anymore, too.

Quickmatch got me in a couple times..

Maybe thatll help a little till this is figured out..
  • CrashCA
    702 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    EA still figuring it out 2 years in.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    1544 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 11
    Yeah I hadsome problems today. It says my connection isn't sufficient for BF1. Thanks Dice. But after a small update my game runs fine.
  • bran1986
    4412 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 12
    Yeah I hadsome problems today. It says my connection isn't sufficient for BF1. Thanks Dice. But after a small update my game runs fine.

See I was getting the same issue and I can't open up battlepacks, claim R2BFV rewards, or buy anything from the exchange( I really want that new Fedorov skin). Nothing has fixed the issue yet, I guess reinstalling the game is my only option since DICE hasn't answered me about this issue anywhere for a week now.

Edit: Clean install didn't fix anything for me still having the same issue....still no response from DICE. @Braddock512
    Post edited by bran1986 on
  • LumoColor
    506 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Last game and UI updates broke stuff that was working fine and overall its been very flakey in last couple of weeks.

Joining servers does the loading and randomly goes back to the menu, following attempts may/may not join, some servers you cant join, some it joins after a few tries.
    Squad XP boosts are not activating in the round, uses the boost, does nothing and it activates next map load. You can waste a few in a round as you can't see you used one.
    UI updated to show "Road to BFV" scores instead of "Ops Campaign" scores. Stupid change as this goes through one 20k cycle and you now cannot see where you are on ops campaign without leaving the game. But hey you got the BFV marketing message in!
    "Scrap Duplicates" skins, does not scrap *all* duplicates and you have to go in and find them manually.
    Battlepacks open and then fail very often, now getting 1-2 a day failing. Sometimes you lose what was in the pack. Scrapping on open is now failing randomly, lose the scraps when this happens.
    STILL can't join on a friend....
  • bran1986
    4412 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah I can't join on friends either. I can try joining their server but it is a 50-50 shot if I get disconnected or not.