"You have lost connection to EA servers"

15678911»

Comments

• RRedux
    622 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Oxize wrote: »
    Mods and EA still ignoring this thread?

I don't think they're really ignoring it willfully. Even at the best of times, the bf1 section on reddit was a better place to report issues regarding bf1.
  • m1k3ol
    756 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Moderator
    Nope, forums are still the best place, when there's threads showing up about server issues we report them, but it's usually a backend hiccup...

Most of the time when it happens it's in the mornings while I'm working, and it's already fixed by the time I get back home...

If you check this thread postings, dates when it is active is usually when the EA services are affected
  • bran1986
    4398 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Seems like it. I have contacted EA/DICE everywhere and can't even get a response in over a week.
  • Oxize
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 14
    m1k3ol wrote: »
    Nope, forums are still the best place, when there's threads showing up about server issues we report them, but it's usually a backend hiccup...

Most of the time when it happens it's in the mornings while I'm working, and it's already fixed by the time I get back home...

If you check this thread postings, dates when it is active is usually when the EA services are affected

Why are having alot ppl from Europe problems with disconnects? Today only 4 operations servers (2 germans and 2 france servers) were live, when normally there are like 25+. There is constantly problems with the server infrastructure.

I get no bad connection logo warnings ingame. Tracerts/route pings tested with support were good, but still we get disconnects everywhere on the end of the round, or sometimes halfway in Operations. This has being going on for over 3 months already. And this gets ignored constantly, because EA say "we cant find it. Its not our side". Hell ye? When 5 friends of me crash together with me? It smells......

• ozasta
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    weird this game is soooo long time out and still not fixed he he he . again and again lost connection to ea server ...
    but nice that ppl have problems ..no problems no solutions, plenty problems plenty solutions ,,update restart reinstall........... /list is to long what to try to make it work/ , clock overclock and etc. etc. etc
    But some day....... yeeee
  • RRedux
    622 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    On several servers today, I start "loading", and then get booted back to the server browser with no error messages.

It makes me wish that bf5 will fail horribly, maybe then Dice/EA will actually maintain bf1 servers properly again.
  • diagoro
    1182 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    RRedux wrote: »

I don't think they're really ignoring it willfully. Even at the best of times, the bf1 section on reddit was a better place to report issues regarding bf1.

They ignore questions/issues on reddit as well. It's become mostly a place to post gamepkay vids.
  • crimsonbomber
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    RRedux wrote: »
    On several servers today, I start "loading", and then get booted back to the server browser with no error messages.

It makes me wish that bf5 will fail horribly, maybe then Dice/EA will actually maintain bf1 servers properly again.

Getting kicked and being put back in a queue has been happening to me for months.. it’s extremely frustrating and I have no clue how to prevent it from happening
  • MonkeyLojo
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    lost Connection all day Deutschland
  • sevendotro
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm in UK, playing on UK servers but is funking frustrating. I finished a map only a few times and lost connection is all the time.
    Is so frustrating.
  • beetroot888
    767 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yup. That's ea for you. They make great looking games that only work half the time. Now bfv is on sale for 60 percent off