"You have lost connection to EA servers"

15678911»

Comments

• RRedux
    589 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Oxize wrote: »
    Mods and EA still ignoring this thread?

I don't think they're really ignoring it willfully. Even at the best of times, the bf1 section on reddit was a better place to report issues regarding bf1.
  • m1k3ol
    664 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Moderator
    Nope, forums are still the best place, when there's threads showing up about server issues we report them, but it's usually a backend hiccup...

Most of the time when it happens it's in the mornings while I'm working, and it's already fixed by the time I get back home...

If you check this thread postings, dates when it is active is usually when the EA services are affected
  • bran1986
    4082 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Oxize wrote: »
    Mods and EA still ignoring this thread?

Seems like it. I have contacted EA/DICE everywhere and can't even get a response in over a week.
  • Oxize
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited October 14
    m1k3ol wrote: »
    Nope, forums are still the best place, when there's threads showing up about server issues we report them, but it's usually a backend hiccup...

Most of the time when it happens it's in the mornings while I'm working, and it's already fixed by the time I get back home...

If you check this thread postings, dates when it is active is usually when the EA services are affected

Why are having alot ppl from Europe problems with disconnects? Today only 4 operations servers (2 germans and 2 france servers) were live, when normally there are like 25+. There is constantly problems with the server infrastructure.

I get no bad connection logo warnings ingame. Tracerts/route pings tested with support were good, but still we get disconnects everywhere on the end of the round, or sometimes halfway in Operations. This has being going on for over 3 months already. And this gets ignored constantly, because EA say "we cant find it. Its not our side". Hell ye? When 5 friends of me crash together with me? It smells......

• ozasta
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    weird this game is soooo long time out and still not fixed he he he . again and again lost connection to ea server ...
    but nice that ppl have problems ..no problems no solutions, plenty problems plenty solutions ,,update restart reinstall........... /list is to long what to try to make it work/ , clock overclock and etc. etc. etc
    But some day....... yeeee