TV Missile Question

RodentKilla
16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
Guys I know this might sound odd or not if you have experienced it, but if someone fires a guided bomb from a jet say at your boat but for some strange reason you are guiding your TV at the plane, and you hit their bomb, should the driver of the boat die when the munition is piloted remotely?

I've just been killed on a server by this manner, and I find it really strange that a remote guided weapon can result in a player death, you don't die when your UAV, SUAV, UCAV etc are shot down, so why did I die when my TV was?

Comments

• joshuavinc143
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Unfortunately it's just how it is... no idea why... but it's like you are the TV missile
  • jarmet100
    322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    its a bug that has never been fixed.