Weekly Debrief

Customization for carbine weapons

Gun236222
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Idk if this has been covered before but I'd really like to see some sort of customization for the carbine guns in the game. Even if there are only a few, it'd be cool to have some skins or to be able to modify the zooming magnification or change the iron sights.

Comments

• SlugSniper
    1022 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I would like to be able to adjust the optic zoom on these guns.
  • ragnarok013
    3242 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Gun236222 wrote: »
    Idk if this has been covered before but I'd really like to see some sort of customization for the carbine guns in the game. Even if there are only a few, it'd be cool to have some skins or to be able to modify the zooming magnification or change the iron sights.

Weapons in BF1 can be customized by hitting the cog and then choosing the desired sights, reticle for scoped sights, magnification, and weapon skin.
  • SlugSniper
    1022 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Gun236222 wrote: »

Weapons in BF1 can be customized by hitting the cog and then choosing the desired sights, reticle for scoped sights, magnification, and weapon skin.

Tanker/Pilot weapons.
  • ThunderTaters
    130 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I want skins for the burton lmr.

Hopefully a legendary skin dubbed “balloon buster” or “the game breaker”
  • SlugSniper

Oh, heck yes. :lol:

Maybe another one titled "Wing-Dinger."
  • Callahan44er
    5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yeah would be nice,but i dont think it will ever happen. Same for camos for stationary guns,in singleplayer you see fieldguns in different colours...
    I hope they add those new weapons to the companion weapon list at least.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1782 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

lol "game breaker" would be kinda funny... I have a few suggestions but ill keep them to myself. Dont wanna hurt no feelings..
  • Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah would be nice,but i dont think it will ever happen. Same for camos for stationary guns,in singleplayer you see fieldguns in different colours...

DICE have continuously added new skins. The latest were Russian themed skins for non-Russian DLC weapons, and Apocalypse skins as well. And we even got skins for Thompson SMG, so, we’ll see…
  • von_Campenstein
    6568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This thread is about 2 years late. I somehow hoped it was a necro and not someone having missed the party.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3395 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ploodovic wrote: »

DICE have continuously added new skins. The latest were Russian themed skins for non-Russian DLC weapons, and Apocalypse skins as well. And we even got skins for Thompson SMG, so, we’ll see…

It's been quite a while since they put those new DLC skins and Annihilator skins ... I'm pretty sure that Julian Manolov, one of the main DICE devs who stayed behind for a bit for the final content updates to BF1, said that he will no longer add any extra content for this game.

There is a chance, but it's not much of a chance at the moment.
  • CS-2107
    1554 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Actually before the Pistol carbines get skins, I would like to have one or two legendary skins for the Burton LMR, because that gun has no skins in the game either and it is a main weapon
  • ragnarok013
    3242 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    This thread is about 2 years late. I somehow hoped it was a necro and not someone having missed the party.

Sadly not or I would have locked a necro.
  • SlugSniper
    Let 'em pump out BFV first, and then we might get some stuff.
  • MarxistDictator
    4916 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

lol "game breaker" would be kinda funny... I have a few suggestions but ill keep them to myself. Dont wanna hurt no feelings..

The Burt Hurt would describe its userbase quite well.
  • m1k3ol
    826 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Moderator

The Burt Hurt would describe its userbase quite well.

or the receiving end, hahahaha
  • SlugSniper
    "Balloon Buster"
    "Game Breaker"
    "Wing Dinger"
    "Burt Hurt"
    "Hurtin' Burton"
    "Skeet Heater"
    "The Warthog"
    "Fritz Kebab"
    "Bloke Poker"
  • ThunderTaters
    130 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    SlugSniper wrote: »
    "Balloon Buster"
    "Game Breaker"
    "Wing Dinger"
    "Burt Hurt"
    "Hurtin' Burton"
    "Skeet Heater"
    "The Warthog"
    "Fritz Kebab"
    "Bloke Poker"

“Hurtin’ Burton”
    ^there it is, that’s the one were goin with.