Weekly Debrief

Whoever designed the layout for Volga River...

TheGremmel
16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
... PLEASE MAKE ALL CONQUEST MAPS FOR DICE FROM NOW ON! Haven't played on such a well made map since... I can't even think of any from the top of my head it's been so long.

Honestly the trenches and dips with just the right amount of open land in between it's like DICE asked a fan to make their perfect map. It's the minimum amount of flags and size for a 32v32 map as well. Such a departure from the normal stuff, like Ballroom Blitz for example, just cancer.

If all maps looked like that, Battlefield would be so much more fun to play. Add some tree cover and add on the planes as well. If there's something that's been proven with MOBAs and Battleground games it's that variety in maps is something most gamers couldn't care less about, as long as the few we get are actually fun to play.

Comments

• bran1986
    5693 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah Volga is one of my favorite maps.
  • magosnow
    607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited October 2018
    It's good but on conquest the outer flags are so not played or contested you can casually go there and grab both ,before someone comes checking why your team is rolling them from behind.
    The central area is a sweetspot paradise for those who like it(me). In those 3 flags you're always in the sweetspot of martini/smle....bliss.
    Also ballroom is a very good all round map to me. Tastes i guess.
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I personally don’t have a hated or disliked map.

Each one allows me to play different and adapt different strategies even if I only use scout on each one.
  • FocalCapybara34
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's bad
  • von_Campenstein
    6568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's bad

I'd not go that far but all russian maps being winter maps was boring. At the beginning there was this factoid about many of the battles being fought in forests, sure there's Lupkow Pass with some trees but nothing close to Argonne ever came after. Imagine Volga River with forested banks in the spring, now that would've been something!
  • EdwinSpangler
    1781 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I just wish it wasnt snow... Or not everytime at least..
  • MarxistDictator
    4908 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I just wish it wasnt snow... Or not everytime at least..

I wish the Brusilov Offensive was actually set in the summer. Somehow we go from edge of the season in Galicia to the dead of winter in Brusilov Keep, it triggers me.
  • Forkbeard84
    1610 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I like most of the maps but i’m not too fond of the naval based maps like Albion. Volgas a great map but so is ballroom blitz.
  • Ronin9572
    910 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Zeebrugge is my least favorite, followed closely by Albion!
  • von_Campenstein
    6568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ronin9572 wrote: »

Surely you've got a mental block in place making you forget about the existance of Heligoland Blight.
  • Ronin9572
    edited October 2018

Surely you've got a mental block in place making you forget about the existance of Heligoland Blight.

Nope, that's 3rd on my least favorite map list. But I might have been in a euphoric state after looking at Kate Lazov pics...
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Nope, that's 3rd on my least favorite map list. But I might have been in a euphoric state after looking at Kate Lazov pics...

Jesus H Christ.

She is proof that there is such a thing as working out too much.

P.S. How does she keep those beach balls contained in her gym shorts
  • Ronin9572
    Gforce81 wrote: »

Jesus H Christ.

She is proof that there is such a thing as working out too much.

P.S. How does she keep those beach balls contained in her gym shorts

Lol, only she knows and she isn't telling. Oh here's another one you should check out, Sommer Ray(oh and her mom is smokin too), Florencia Cassi, and my favorite one Inessa Chimato(not a fitness model like the other 2). Nothing wrong with admiring!