Weekly Debrief

Shock Ops map rotation?

Ronin9572
910 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Just wondering the order of map rotations on Shock Ops. Trying to unlock the Ottoman Kiliji and I found the easiest way was to play Shock Ops Somme map. Mostly it's a crap shoot trying to get the Infiltrator kits on Turning Tides conquest maps. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Callahan44er
    5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Achi baba is the perfect map?! Just make sure you get it right at the start of the match,spawns after 2 mins.
    Cant help with your question.
  • MarxistDictator
    4908 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Pretty sure its Giants Shadow - Prise de Tahure - Lupkow Pass - Zebrugge - River Somme
  • Ronin9572
    910 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @Callahan44er Achi Baba is a great map for that, but it seems every time I spawn in someone already has it. I've seen some ppl have huge numbers with the Infiltrator on that map for sure. Thanks for trying to help though, much appreciated! @MarxistDictator thanks for the info. Ugghh my least favorite map Zeebrugge is the one before Somme...least I only need 3 more flare gun kills now. Best community ever!
  • CS-2107
    1554 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Pretty sure its Giants Shadow - Prise de Tahure - Lupkow Pass - Zebrugge - River Somme

That's correct.