Battlepacks From Heaven

DaveTheBrave_USA
161 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I started up the game and had the pleasant surprise of 25 unearned Battlepacks! Anyone know why EA is giving out these Battlepacks?

Comments

• RJ_Sours
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Happened to me as well. Maybe it was someone's last day at EA and they thought, "F this place and the Battlepacks they rode in on!"
  • buckiebull
    92 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Happened to me as well. Maybe it was someone's last day at EA and they thought, "F this place and the Battlepacks they rode in on!"

Me too but I have all the ones apart from one or two out of the 25 also I hate this random pish that they have done with battlepacks hope BFV is better!
  • Nepo7
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Also got 25 packs, well nice and thanks.
  • TheMunt
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Kinda makes the compensation Oceania got for unable to play for 6 weeks or so with a dozen battle packs I think it was, feel somewhat like catching someone else’s spit in your mouth
  • StreliziaDeWitt
    160 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Would be nice to know why we are all getting it but hey, free is free right?

• SGT-Rifleman
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    most of them dont even open for me and just disappear or I have to restart because it says i dont have any more battlepacks. Now I remember why i stopped playing Bf1, because there is always something that doesnt work.
  • Rossctone
    31 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    World War 3 coming in hour. They want to take your attention from it.
  • CPU_UK
    1029 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    25x packs of free 30 scraps :-)
  • bigguyhawaii
    383 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It’s a pain in the axx since I gotta open them one at a time. Nothing great just more coins to buy iunk
  • bran1986
    5863 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Rossctone wrote: »
    World War 3 coming in hour. They want to take your attention from it.

This post didn't age well.
  • I-Soldat-I
    1644 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I stopped playing for over a week, but checked in. I have ATM 50 BP's
  • DaveTheBrave_USA
    161 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I also got 50 packs. Out of it I got a few good distinguished and a couple of rare skins and a descent puzzle piece. It just show that if you were depending on battlepacks to get rare vehicle skins or unlock puzzles it would take many years! It's good that at least until BF V starts up you can earn 600 scraps a day and just buy them.