Hard Choice at the End

MSILAER
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
Dear Friendlies,

So at the end of Battlefield 4, you are given a choice to either sacrifice Irish or Hannah. Who would you choose? And in addition, do you think that we will see decisions in Battlefield V?

Comments

• joshuavinc143
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'd send both
  • Kiplings_Error_3
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    kill both. and none at all.
    plus why would there be an answer in BFV when thats set in WW2 and BF4 is set Now (ish)
  • MSILAER
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    plus why would there be an answer in BFV when thats set in WW2 and BF4 is set Now (ish)

That is a good point. Decisions in video games do give me headaches. However, there could still be fictional moments of decisions during the game for the main character to decide on. For some example, which commander he chooses to listen to.
  • ElliotLH
    8130 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If memory serves I went for the third option initially, then went back and did the other two for the achievements.
  • RustedRoot
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    MSILAER wrote: »

That is a good point. Decisions in video games do give me headaches.

Grown up Life is going to be a smack in the face then. Good luck.

• Pajotero
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    It's Hannah's fight, not Irish's.