Weekly Debrief

server Arab Sniper

Abdullah89_kw
11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Hello my brother, I am the owner of the name: Arab Sniper server and Server name: Arab Only .. in (ps4) my id: iLiKeKw .. general clan [LORD]

The owner of a community name: Battlefield 1&V in ps4

and the owner gurop name: BATTLEFIELD 1&V كروب اخبار وتجمع لاعبي وكلانات باتلفيلد
in facebook , The group is specialized in Battlefield 1 and 5

I wanted to
Add the Fort Vu map on the server (Arab Sniper), and you notice a change to the server tag from Ireland to the Netherlands. Please help and I think the solution is simple. Just update the server.

I encountered a problem when I want some recent settings the server writes to me, an error in setting up the application Invalid server name Please use another name
What is the problem and what is the solution? To see my server is very old

Also when the write values ​​finish playing Uncategorized!

The server does not have a secret code but there is a lock tag!

I hope you update the server .. I am sure you accept respect and greetings

Comments

• Abdullah89_kw
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    ‎‏Help me .. I can not change any settings in my server and I can not update it and there is a lock in the server and the server does not have a code
    The server is very old and the number of favorites is more than 16 thousand and I do not want to lose this popularity and lose all the effort and fatigue that me have done!
  • Abdullah89_kw
    Please help me need technical support to verify the problem?
  • -Antares65z
    1648 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I would contact the EA Help/Support group on the EA website. You'll need to open a Support case. They should be able to help you out.
  • Abdullah89_kw
    I sent a message to EA ([email protected]) on their email in the complaints and support department, they told me not their specialty !!
  • Abdullah89_kw
    I need a server administrator to solve my problem.
  • -Antares65z
    1648 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    To be honest, I'm not exactly sure what is wrong with your server. Keeping it simple, what exactly are you trying to do? Is this your server, you're the one who originally subscribed to the service? Did you renew the server? It sounds like you're locked out of it because the subscription expired.
  • Abdullah89_kw
    I am the owner of the server my friend and the server is not finished .. which i am trying to do is update the server but i can not because of the error writes .. server name is invalid! I can not change MAP and I can not remove the lock due to my inability to restart ! The server is very old and has a great popularity and number of favorites more than 16 thousand .. I sent a message to the company EA and also Dis told me that you should communicate with the manager of the leasing servers
  • Abdullah89_kw
    Please I want an official to solve my problem! ??
  • -Antares65z
    edited October 2018
    I am the owner of the server my friend and the server is not finished .. which i am trying to do is update the server but i can not because of the error writes .. server name is invalid! I can not change MAP and I can not remove the lock due to my inability to restart ! The server is very old and has a great popularity and number of favorites more than 16 thousand .. I sent a message to the company EA and also Dis told me that you should communicate with the manager of the leasing servers

Please copy and paste the server name you're trying to use in your reply here. I'll let you know if I see something that might be violating EA's server name/description requirements. Sometimes there are weird issues that cause that error, even though there is nothing wrong with the server name. Just this morning I went to update/reboot my server and got that exact error. I didn't make any changes to my server name. I kept hitting update until it took it which took a few times.
  • Abdullah89_kw
    My server name is very old and I did not change its name: Arab Sniper - %200 - KSA-Europe-UAE-TUR-KWT-Iraq-UK

Note I tried to change the name I can not update Please help me What is the solution? Error The is server name is invalid
  • -Antares65z
    edited October 2018
    Why don't you try using - Arab Sniper - 200% - KSA-Europe. Sometimes the server name filter is weird and doesn't like some abbreviations. Try my suggestion and see if that works. If it doesn, remove the KSA and try that. Its process of elimination on figuring out what the filter doesn't like.
  • Abdullah89_kw
    I changed the name several times server does not work Restart .. The problem now is the server does not work Restart and the lock tag exists and does not calculate points or rewards for players .. The server administrator must do the restart of the server I will put you a video of the problem

1-
    This video link .. I can not work restart! Note server is empty !! Also the video has a lock mark and the server does not have a secret code! (Translation): Error in application Invalid server name setting, please use another name

2-
    Another video, I can not restart the map or change the any map! (Translation): Failed to restart map
  • -Antares65z
    edited October 2018
    I would make sure the server setting are reset to default. I would delete every map and add just one. I would reset the server name to your player name and include server. Hit update and see if it works. If it doesn't, not sure what to tell you. I can't read Arabic so I don't know what those messages are saying in the videos.
  • Abdullah89_kw
    This is a new video in English

1-
    l can not update !!

2-
    I can not change any map

Please help me What is the solution? Why does not the official help me? Where is the technical support team? Server is turning from the best server to the worst unfortunately
  • Abdullah89_kw
    Why is there no interest? Where are the administrators of leased servers why do not you help me!
  • -Antares65z
    Why is there no interest? Where are the administrators of leased servers why do not you help me!

You need to go to the EA.com website and the Support page. Here is the link. You then need to login via your email/user name/password and dig through the menus to create a Support request. You can either do a phone call or Chat session. That is the only way you are going to be able to resolve this problem. https://help.ea.com/en/
  • Abdullah89_kw
    my problem has not been resolved, and no one has contacted me from the administration! Respect us !!!