Can Dice release all BFV map layout?

phoenix1368
61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
I read this twitter this morning, it was so good.

can Dice release map layout for all maps? It gonna be helpful for the preparation.

Comments

• DarkestHour138
    776 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Each map write up has the overall layout on the News.

https://www.ea.com/games/battlefield/news
  • Danz_RS
    364 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It has been released, check the the official site.

https://www.ea.com/games/battlefield/battlefield-5/about/maps
  • phoenix1368
    Each map write up has the overall layout on the News.

https://www.ea.com/games/battlefield/news

thank you, it is not what I am looking for. it has conquest only, but not other game mode
  • phoenix1368
    Danz_RS wrote: »
    It has been released, check the the official site.

https://www.ea.com/games/battlefield/battlefield-5/about/maps

thank you, it is not what I am looking for. it has conquest only, but not other game mode
  • Sixclicks
    4081 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 6
    Is it just me, or does Aerodome look like it's going to be incredibly unbalanced in Conquest based on the spawns? The Germans have 3 objectives right by their uncap while the British only have two and more open ground to cover to get to them.
  • Mystriall
    414 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sixclicks wrote: »
    Is it just me, or does Aerodome look like it's going to be incredibly unbalanced in Conquest based on the spawns? The Germans have 3 objectives right by their uncap while the British only have two and more open ground to cover to get to them.

It does look at way initialy yes, although there are some different elevations on the map and some smaller structures providing cover. Also we should not forget about fortifications, I'm curious to see how much extra cover can be provided from building on the different locations. I would assume that the more open flag positions have more fortification options.
  • StingX71
    369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Mystriall wrote: »
    Sixclicks wrote: »

It does look at way initialy yes, although there are some different elevations on the map and some smaller structures providing cover. Also we should not forget about fortifications, I'm curious to see how much extra cover can be provided from building on the different locations. I would assume that the more open flag positions have more fortification options.

Looks like AirField and Hanger from WaW combined. Can't wait to play this in TDM or Dom.
  • Hawxxeye
    2039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    why does twisted steel have 4 tank slots per team and the so called huge map Hamada has 2
  • Mystriall
    414 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    why does twisted steel have 4 tank slots per team and the so called huge map Hamada has 2

I think it's likely that there are more tanks to choose on the different flagpoints on hamada. I don't think it's limited to the two at main spawn. but who knows.. might be.
  • SirSpectacle
    466 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BFV tanks move at walking speed anyway so they're actually less relevant on big maps where infantry can use transport vehicles to quickly move between flags while tanks have no way to move faster.
  • nanananamimimimi
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hopefully Dice this time is ready to make some balance adjustments to maps after launch. I wished Arras would have been 6 times bigger
  • MacaqueX
    618 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 7
    Hopefully Dice this time is ready to make some balance adjustments to maps after launch. I wished Arras would have been 6 times bigger

Yeah, Arras have 5 objectives near out of bounds area, they could def give it more space around. It reminds me to BF1 map design. Who knows , maybe it ill be ok when we play as it is now.
    Cant wait to play steel tho, that map looks great :)
    Hamada have interesting placement of flags, and many elevations it looks like it is going to be fun also.
    Aerodome and fjell are looking great with last videos and with fresh design, with norvik they look like they could be great rush 64p maps.
    Aerodome could be good TDM map around c,d, or e. Or TDM on c, on fjell map.
    Hopefully DICE will bring back 64p TDM/Rush mayhem :)
  • nanananamimimimi
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MacaqueX wrote: »

Yeah, Arras have 5 objectives near out of bounds area, they could def give it more space around. It reminds me to BF1 map design. Who knows , maybe it ill be ok when we play as it is now.
    Cant wait to play steel tho, that map looks great :)
    Hamada have interesting placement of flags, and many elevations it looks like it is going to be fun also.
    Aerodome and fjell are looking great with last videos and with fresh design, with norvik they look like they could be great rush 64p maps.
    Aerodome could be good TDM map around c,d, or e. Or TDM on c, on fjell map.
    Hopefully DICE will bring back 64p TDM/Rush mayhem :)

We have to play it first before we can give any reviews but Arras really looks like its 1/2 of St Quentins Scar. I guess the main reasons why they make maps smaller is to make them pleasant to a stretched player base to compensate for realistic gun mechanics and the attrition system which is disliked my many causal players who lean towards arcade rather than realism.