Golden StG

Starfey
7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited November 5
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, STOP THIS BULL*HIT

goldenstgizebn.jpg

Its horrible. Dice, do u wanna make a game for ur oldschool BF42 Veterans or for the Fortnite kiddos in this world? Please, tell me.

Comments

• nanananamimimimi
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The part about gold is that gold is an asset you have to mine for which gives the gold its value due to its limited amount available at a time on earth. Games dont have a real gold mining concept instead items are valued by their rarity or time to invest for obtaining that items or simply by their current trend popularity. Thats why there was mini skirts worth $400 in PUBG.
    Quickly photoshopping a 15 minutes gold skin and presenting it like - bah here you gut yur goold skin - makes it probably look even more worse than it already is.
    Making valuable yet popular skins that fit the game is really not an easy task as Dice may had thought it is.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    3915 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Doesn't look golden to me. At least on this particular screenshot.
  • Mystriall
    434 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    at the very least it's not over the top. It could have been this shiny gold beacon. This i would say is subtle. You'd probably have to be up close and personal in game to even notice. So i don't see that as a problem. A strong neon pink would have been an issue.
  • serpico074
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I like it, why does it have to be stopped?
  • Hawxxeye
    2069 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    perhaps these golden iron sights will be better for acquiring enemies with dark camo
  • Starfey
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I played the BF5 beta longer than Arcadefield 1. And Yeah, I was supprised how childish Bf1 became after 2 years Till I startet it 2 Weeks ago. What a shame
  • Carbonic
    569 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    In BF1 I only have time to notice people are using golden weapons in the game ending screen. BFV didn't seem much different in the betas but we will see.
  • crabman169
    12304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Oh now people complain about gold guns...

These require completing the mastery of a weapon to unlock for starters, aren't even that shiney in comparison to how gold is on other shooters/games AND you don't have to use it.

Lmao appeal to "kiddos" considering adults are the most gold hungry people you could ever meet.

Also lol at the "oldschool bf1942 vets". They did make a game for you; it's called bfv hell it's even WW2. Unless ads and all that other fancy stuff that's been added to the franchise over the past 16 years isn't good enough for you
  • Imabaka70
    2292 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    All I can say is “shhhhhhhhhhhhh let people enjoy things”
  • l_water_l
    1253 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think a gold drilling shotgun will be pretty sweet because drillings irl are typically pretty expensive with gold inlay and such.
  • TEKNOCODE
    8830 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I don’t even like yellow gold, but I will be rocking the skins in bfv.
  • Starfey
    edited November 8
    crabman169 wrote: »

These require completing the mastery of a weapon to unlock for starters, aren't even that shiney in comparison to how gold is on other shooters/games AND you don't have to use it.

Lmao appeal to "kiddos" considering adults are the most gold hungry people you could ever meet.

Also lol at the "oldschool bf1942 vets". They did make a game for you; it's called bfv hell it's even WW2. Unless ads and all that other fancy stuff that's been added to the franchise over the past 16 years isn't good enough for you

Dont worry, soon they will complain about pink and neon green WW2 weapons. Because its unique and a "mastery" skin. The MG42 with red dot and silencer will come 2.
  • crabman169
    12304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Starfey wrote: »

Dont worry, soon they will complain about pink and neon green WW2 weapons. Because its unique and a "mastery" skin. The MG42 with red dot and silencer will come 2.

Good luck with your made up drivel because it's gold for mastery and chrome for proficiency.

None of the skins are even close to "pink and neon green"
    It's not cod with candy corn Camo

Mg42 can get a reflex sight soo...

Just stay mad with your manufactured rage it's all good whilst we all enjoy a game

Irony being I didn't once see a post from you from bf1's lifecycle regarding all the skins in that including golden tank skins.

Hmmmmmm
  • Starfey

Good luck with your made up drivel because it's gold for mastery and chrome for proficiency.

Just stay mad with your manufactured rage it's all good whilst we all enjoy a game

Irony being I didn't once see a post from you from bf1's lifecycle regarding all the skins in that including golden tank skins.

Hmmmmmm

Sry I didnt played Arcadefield 1. Enjoy ur Reflex Black Ops MG42.
  • crabman169

Hmmmmmm

Lol okay; you have it under your name so you clearly did play it.

Reflex black ops mg42? That makes no sense as it is and as the attempted insult you tried to past it off as.

Enjoy life with dangerous levels of salt in your blood
  • Starfey

Hmmmmmm

Lol okay; you have it under your name so you clearly did play it.

Reflex black ops mg42? That makes no sense as it is and as the attempted insult you tried to past it off as.

Enjoy life with dangerous levels of salt in your blood

Yeah I bought it and I played it for less than 20 hours. How should I know its Arcadefield 1? No brainer dude.
  • Carbonic
    569 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    And this conversation has gone off the rails. Thread locked.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!