First!

l_water_l
1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
HAHA YAY! Who else getting it for PC!!???

Comments

• LOLGotYerTags
    14278 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I haven't bothered with Origin Access Premiere as I have the Deluxe waiting to go.

Tomorrow is preload for me.
  • Darth_Inkar
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    l_water_l wrote: »

This forum was better when it was empty.

• l_water_l
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I haven't bothered with Origin Access Premiere as I have the Deluxe waiting to go.

I do have premiere and the preload is tomorrow for me as well.
  • soupy48
    180 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

This forum was better when it was empty.

That made me laugh. :)
    November 7 for me also. Let the games begin.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14278 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

I do have premiere and the preload is tomorrow for me as well.

Noice, I think preload is tomorrow for everybody, The only difference being the go-live date between Origin Access Premiere / Deluxe / Standard.
  • soupy48
    180 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I sold my soul and Pre-Ordered to get the weapons. I have no shame.
  • DJ_Englishman
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Same. But I'm hopeful that a kind forum soul with OAP will offer me a 10hr 'friend referral' trial pass before the 15th? :love:
  • Radious1987
    511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Friday! 2 days! Preload today! Wooo.

Cant wait.

• SuperiorByGender
    3239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018

Same. But I'm hopeful that a kind forum soul with OAP will offer me a 10hr 'friend referral' trial pass before the 15th? :love:

I have a free spot for OAP referral. Add me on Origin - YourLocalPlumber

Sign off here so I know that is you.
  • paka90
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Deluxe for me on the 15th Nov.......looking forward to some game reviews from you early players.
    Anyone know the start times for BF V in the UK on the 15th ?.
    Thx.
  • l_water_l
    paka90 wrote: »
    Deluxe for me on the 15th Nov.......looking forward to some game reviews from you early players.
    Thx.

If you have deluxe version you get to play for 10 hours starting 9th. The premier version gets to play on the 9th as well but it is full, unrestricted access. That's how I understand it anyways.
  • FierceBrosnan007
    1042 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    PC here also. Must admit I am excited about BF V. Reckon it's going to be a cracker! Hopefully most of the negativity that has been circulating up to recently will be put to bed. The maps look really well made in this game. Time will tell of course but I'm optimistic. Large Battlefield maps.. great gun play, finally.. awesome realistic sound effects.. COOP mode.. destruction, fortification, team play focus, tactical gameplay, limited health, ammo, spotting etc... oh yes!

Preloading BF V!! Roll on the 15th.

Fierce.
    Post edited by FierceBrosnan007 on
  • Carbonic
    1876 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    paka90 wrote: »
    Thx.

If you have deluxe version you get to play for 10 hours starting 9th. The premier version gets to play on the 9th as well but it is full, unrestricted access. That's how I understand it anyways.
    Just a quick correction @l_water_l - Deluxe edition gets the game on the 15th, no 10 hour trial, that is for Origin Access Basic and EA Access on XBOX.
    See picture below:
    bfvreleasewhentoplaything.jpg
  • CPU_UK
    1095 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Can I make a tiny suggestion DICE, can you put up a Thread which tells us if there is a problem? I'd like to get through BF5 with the minimal posts titled "Is there a problem etc"? If you have Region issues why not just put up a status - maybe a red\ amber\ green - and save everyone the guessing, and the Forum mods the influx of dozens of posts with the same question.
  • g0merpile
    753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I had it ordered a year before it was announced