BFV is live for origin access and premier access members

Comments

• bocieque
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I purchased bfv preorder, i have origin access premier and i cant play.
  • CPTN-Cr4ptastic
    1701 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Darn, I'm stuck at work till 6:00 this evening.
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It should be up for all access members (Xbox, origin basic and premier) just premier have the game now whilst others have 10 hour trial.

I waited two extra hours for it but by God was that Prologue worth it. Shame no Aussies servers were running at 2am lol
  • KarmaKinetic
    1143 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    i got origin access and cant play it yet, WHY ? from Israel

I have premier, doesnt work if you have basic mate

so if i get premier i get to play from today? ( i have the standard edition ) so paying 15 euro to play 12 days early? and you keep the exp?

- you get to play from today with deluxe
    - what happens after cancellation: no clue
    Post edited by KarmaKinetic on
  • KarmaKinetic
    1143 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Man I wish basic origin access was eligible too. I really don't wanna pay 100$ per year for a service I'll barely use outside BFV. 25$ is totally affordable though.
    When I first heard that they were removing premium, I honestly didn't think they'd replace it with a more expensive service. Pretty dissapointed, but meh I preordered so I'll just wait and play on 15th.

I just took it to play BF V earlier and cancel straight away the premium in a week or so ;)
    #besmart

edit: but I already have Deluxe so I wont be affected further down the road :)

can i cancel subcribe in 12 days?

any month!
  • ragnarok013
    2594 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I just played 10 minutes and in order to do so I had to go into the web store (not the Origin client) here https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/battlefield/battlefield-v then manually add it to my account (despite already having the preordered one in my library) and then upgrade the game. After that I was forced to upgrade my GPU driver to the latest version and then I was able to play.
  • C1nde
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Not in Belgium is still decounting 23h 40min
  • KarmaKinetic
    I just played 10 minutes and in order to do so I had to go into the web store (not the Origin client) here https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/battlefield/battlefield-v then manually add it to my account (despite already having the preordered one in my library) and then upgrade the game. After that I was forced to upgrade my GPU driver to the latest version and then I was able to play.

good tip, got 10 fps at low settings even, in beta I played 60 easily. Upgrading now :D
  • ESCOBAR1875
    86 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    C1nde wrote: »
    Not in Belgium is still decounting 23h 40min

agree im away for work in the eu and still have the countdown showing 20+hrs
  • ATF_lateDENT
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You pay your 15$ when you sign up for Origin Premier Access and it lasts for a month (if you pay by the month). You can cancel any time but should have access through the end of the period you paid for (that's what it said when I signed up). Your XP should carry over if you later buy the game, but I have heard conflicting info about extra stuff (like supply drops, skins, etc) that you have access to from Premier (gives you access to the Deluxe version of the game) if you later on buy the standard version of the game.

Since I'm mostly interested in 'early' map access I'm fine with it.

• KarmaKinetic
    edited November 2018
    You pay your 15$ when you sign up for Origin Premier Access and it lasts for a month (if you pay by the month). You can cancel any time but should have access through the end of the period you paid for (that's what it said when I signed up). Your XP should carry over if you later buy the game, but I have heard conflicting info about extra stuff (like supply drops, skins, etc) that you have access to from Premier (gives you access to the Deluxe version of the game) if you later on buy the standard version of the game.

Since I'm mostly interested in 'early' map access I'm fine with it.

my guess is the "free" stuff from the deluxe is dropped when downgrading from deluxe to standard and any progress on other skins/ unlocks/ xp etc is saved.
    That would be normal and sane
  • BaronVonGoon
    6455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Where do you see the 10-hour timer on Xbox? And does it countdown while you're in a round or in the menus as well?
  • TEKNOCODE
    10718 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Where do you see the 10-hour timer on Xbox? And does it countdown while you're in a round or in the menus as well?

Just when you log back into the game. There will be a message that says; you have xx hours remaining.
  • KarmaKinetic
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

Just when you log back into the game. There will be a message that says; you have xx hours remaining.

doesnt matter, click the game and you can still play (on PC at least). There's a message you have to "upgrade" in Origin, click that, then you can play :)
  • TEKNOCODE
    10718 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

doesnt matter, click the game and you can still play (on PC at least). There's a message you have to "upgrade" in Origin, click that, then you can play :)
    He’s speaking of ea access on Xbox. Specifically, the timer.
  • KarmaKinetic

oops, sry, not x box here, is it not possible to click on the timer or anything?
    O any other account options that can be manipulated? :)
  • DarkestHour138
    992 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Reminder that if you are on Xbox to manually go into the client and QUIT after playing each time. There have been instances where the clock keeps ticking even though you're not playing the game.

• TEKNOCODE

oops, sry, not x box here, is it not possible to click on the timer or anything?
    O any other account options that can be manipulated? :)

You can only see the timer when you launch the game. I wish that EA would provide a timer within the game.
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    As a PS4 player, I would describe my current mood as incredibly disgruntled
  • InnerD
    878 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Gforce81 wrote: »
    As a PS4 player, I would describe my current mood as incredibly disgruntled

didn't all of those ads for xbox on the bfv streams explain everything? this game is a M$ funded game lol