We have pushed a fix to address the issue with Rank 20 rewards. If you are missing your rewards for Class Rank 20, please play a match to completion and the Rewards should drop into your Armory.

Thanks for sticking with us.

Are the 3 different Release Dates an "outseason April Joke"?!

Exiliam
5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
After Reading some posts in the Internet and the Forums about the Release Dates.
I was thinking about that quote from BlizzCon.
And so i ask you EA Team is it a joke?

You ignore that people have supported your Game with Preorder even before the Alpha. 😮
And have spend "America ~91$ or for Europe ~80€" 🤑
And now you make an extra Release Date (9th November) for Origin Access and EA Access to get more money out of the Players that "already did pay" with giving you the money in the Preorder Phase. (Sure can Players wait for the 15th November or even the 20th November but i think you EA know that there are Players that want to play right on the First day)

Would be more fair to go Preorder and Origin Access Version on 9th November
Standart Game 12th November
👍
This is a Policy in Game Release that we as Players and paying Costumer should not tolerate and support. 👿👎

Greetings Exiliam

Comments

• MOSSAD-RECRUITER
    179 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 8
    Pay To Win has become You Have To Pay Even More To Win. Thats the basic scheme. I'm cool with it, but early access dates should have been stated on purchase page.
  • LinkZeppeloyd
    436 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pay To Win has become You Have To Pay Even More To Win. Thats the basic scheme.

Don’t forget, pay even moar even earlier to win even MOAR ERRRLYR!
  • Exiliam
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @I_water_I Thanks for Posting nothing Topic related.
  • DarkestHour138
    789 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The three different release dates have always been there. You can read the article below in which EA Access and Origin Access got 5 days early access, then Deluxe, then Standard. That hasn't changed, the only thing that did change was that all of the dates got pushed back roughly a month.

https://www.ea.com/games/battlefield/news/all-you-need-to-know-pre-order-offers-editions-battlefield-5
  • TEKNOCODE
    9455 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The three different release dates have always been there. You can read the article below in which EA Access and Origin Access got 5 days early access, then Deluxe, then Standard. That hasn't changed, the only thing that did change was that all of the dates got pushed back roughly a month.

https://www.ea.com/games/battlefield/news/all-you-need-to-know-pre-order-offers-editions-battlefield-5

Can you post this in that scam thread please?
  • Hawxxeye
    2686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 8
    This is not madness, this is EA so it is standard fare.

• Exiliam
    edited November 8
    The three different release dates have always been there. That hasn't changed, the only thing that did change was that all of the dates got pushed back roughly a month.

Sorry but it does not matter if the 3 Release Dates have always been there.
    It is a matter that there is a Game that has "3 different Release Dates" and that you have to pay a month subscription on Origin Access besides the 91 $ you already paid with the Deluxe Preorder Version so you can start in the 9th instead of the 15th.
    Why did they not made 2 Release Dates? Like i wrote in the start posting!
    That would be more fair then what they do now.

Well one point why making 3 release dates is getting extra money from one month sub for Origin Access Premium.
  • ProAssassin2003
    2394 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't like that people get to play before me and I bought Digital Deluxe. Won't make that mistake again.

The release schedule for this game is just Awful.
  • l_water_l
    1418 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Exiliam wrote: »
    @I_water_I Thanks for Posting nothing Topic related.

Anytime buddy, anytime.
  • Kexlar
    181 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Why are people moaning about getting to play early?
    Its been around for years now, are you new to this concept and make the same posts?
    And saying its pay to win! How is it? Yes you get to play early and unlock items before those that do not pre-order or have EA Access / Origin Access premier,
    but you don't pay to win, I wont pay say £10 to unlock a new weapon, but I have paid £20 for a years subscription to EA Access so I get to play BF V early.
    If people don't want to pay the £20 for a 12 month sub then that's up to them / you, but don't post moaning about when you have access to a lot of EA titles for such a small amount.
  • MOSSAD-RECRUITER
    179 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Kexlar wrote: »
    Why are people moaning about getting to play early?
    Its been around for years now, are you new to this concept and make the same posts?
    And saying its pay to win! How is it? Yes you get to play early and unlock items before those that do not pre-order or have EA Access / Origin Access premier,
    but you don't pay to win, I wont pay say £10 to unlock a new weapon, but I have paid £20 for a years subscription to EA Access so I get to play BF V early.
    If people don't want to pay the £20 for a 12 month sub then that's up to them / you, but don't post moaning about when you have access to a lot of EA titles for such a small amount.

The concept premium origin access is new. Deluxe version used to be the best.
    Early access means advancement, and advancement means better equipment when others arrive.
    Me personally, I stick to one game. So access to other games wont make a difference.
  • crabman169
    12649 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lmfao the entitlement of you lot.

Apparently this stuff was all fine months ago but when they actually get to play it before you it's an outrage?

Such a contradiction this community; game apprantly was gonna be dead on arrival and now you guys are grabbing the torches and Pitchforks because you can't read and others are playing before you and how dare they you want to play the game too!

:D
  • Exiliam
    No i dont get the Pitchfork out. When you think that, i think you are reading my Post with a wrong Idea.
    ☹️
    And i dont say EA is the only company doing that kind of extra selling.(Did also post critics in other Game Forums. Example: Post Scriptum)
    This is a constructive View and my own oppinion to: Why i think this 3 Release Date Madness will drive players away, Players will not preorder the next games. And why it is unfair even for the Access Players.
    (I mean okay you got the money for Origin Access thats okay it is your own money. But is not a Problem that with a work time with hours and hours a month that they are still try to get more out even after you payed 70 - 91$ already from your money? 😓
    I mean a different Idea would be: You could also get some extra cosmetics or other things when you pay on Origin Access / Deluxe. So it could be "1 Release Date" instead of 3 and as a result fair to every Player. ✌️

We the Players should explain with a Post on the Forums that we are not okay with that Publisher Policy. There ist nothing wrong to make a post that just tells EA im not okay with it and give them a different solution (Giving back to 2 or even 1 Release Date.)

And after reading some other postings. There are very few with constructive criticism.👎
  • Mystriall
    496 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There is only 1 release date, and it's 20th november. Then there are some who have gotten early access, but early access is not the same as a release.
  • Trokey66
    6628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Why is it just the PC/X Box crowd crying?

PS4 doesn't have this additional option yet we aren't complaining.
  • TEKNOCODE
    9455 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »

Mate. What forum are we talking about here?
  • Trokey66
    6628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

Mate. What forum are we talking about here?

True.......
  • AldrickXGladius
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I agree with OP. It's stupid to pay that much for a preorder and then have to wait to play. Anybody that says any different is just as **** as EA for doing it. But this will be the last time I preorder anything from EA and most likely be the last BF I buy in general. EA has **** this one up.
  • fisknyllet17
    1570 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Did you order the deluxe version Troke?