Well done, there are cheaters on day -1

czopor-old_man
6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
So expect another Battlefield 1, where even trainers for single player works in multi for years...

Comments

• crabman169
    12282 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Fiddy bucks say salty over here got killed by someone better them him so he is calling hacks/cheats.

Look at all that proof!
  • LinkZeppeloyd
    295 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Don’t know if it was a cheater, but the first game I player had a player 66-3 with 195 ping.
  • czopor-old_man
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    Fiddy bucks say salty over here got killed by someone better them him so he is calling hacks/cheats.

Look at all that proof!

Moron detected. I know when someone is good and when someone is a cheater. If guy is killing with smg in 0.1s from any distance it is not legit.
  • Reverend-1313
    178 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited November 9
    So expect another Battlefield 1, where even trainers for single player works in multi for years...

Why are you surprised, theres no anti cheat... fairfight is not anti cheat, its statistical analysis.

Also give it a few hours, you will have flying, invisible, and 1 shots from across the map just like BF1. Nothing has changed.
  • I_Stole_your_Mom
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    This is why epic is epic by suing cheaters. I applaud their defense of their community. Cheaters are now rampant in battlefield and with no consequences, of course they'll cheat. Just going to ruin the game for everyone and have players not coming back. Of course, EA doesn't care they already got their money. They'll learn the hard way.
  • Metal_Jockets
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 10
    [quote="I_Stole_your_Mom;c-1313579" Cheaters are now rampant in battlefield and with no consequences, of course they'll cheat. Just going to ruin the game for everyone and have players not coming back. Of course, EA doesn't care they already got their money.[/quote]

This is why its so important to have rental servers with an admin that have the option to kick/ban, It's the best option as apose to the dice official servers whereas the only option you really have is just to leave..

Unfortunately when I mention RSP to any of the dice officials or even the so call "Youtubes" I'm hit with "The Wall Of Silence"..

It seems EA/DICE have more important issues to deal with and that's to get people to buy the game, once you buy it I'm quite sure they wouldn't even care if you never play, because it's job is done.

• AL_CAP0NEZ
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah 2nd game had two people fighting for best cheat on both sides, at the end one had 178-5 and other had 205-10. No worries though I could be wrong and they could have just been better than me, bc you know that’s what everyone says even if they were not in the game and didn’t see it for themselves.
  • 01JPIZZLE10
    193 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well there are cheaters for sure, but not as many as lots of people think maybe one in 20 matches I see one. If that.
  • ProAssassin2003
    1988 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    OP is the reason I have Messages turned to Friends only on PS4.
  • VincentNZ
    487 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have seen some very good players and I have experienced some very dubious deaths. But if you think about it, they are mostly due to game design and likely bugs/technical issues. The killcam is absolutely unreliable in telling you where you got killed from, the TTD experience is severely lacking, there is also bullet penetration which will give you deaths way behind walls. Also I am pretty sure there are some map assets that can be shot through but are not penetrable, and vice versa (got shot through a tank wreck on Arras at Flag A?).
    The new gunplay mechanics for some guns also allow for crazy short TTK at all distances. Couldn't mouse macros totally eliminate all the combined recoil+recoil spread on weapons?
  • crabman169
    12282 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    crabman169 wrote: »

Look at all that proof!

Moron detected. I know when someone is good and when someone is a cheater. If guy is killing with smg in 0.1s from any distance it is not legit.

I mean I'm not the one crying hacker/cheater! Because someone killed me.

You got prove of these things you speak off? Because so far we just have to take your word for it and it's sounding more and more like you crying about a better player beating you.

And as Rev said; bundled damage is a thing. So until you provide us with video of everything including a netgraph/constant checking on pings on the scoreboard it's just tears.