i played battlefield v (worst bf) ever

ahmed9944
25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited November 9
my opinion this game worst bf ever my reasons 1-woman screaming alot in the game 2- boring atmosphere 3- gunplay looks like cod 4- cartoonist graphics 5- no chaotic moments 6- frontline team dm domination become rotation 7- stupid animation comparing with bf1 and bf4 -8- no health generation .9- tanks you feel you driving a toy .10 - planes you cant see ground enemies specially in console. this game is not bf
Post edited by ahmed9944 on

Comments

• ISyndromeI
    116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Really? I find it as maybe the best one I’ve played in many, many, many, many years.
  • DANNYonPC
    234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    WEHMOOOON!
  • Imabaka70
    2292 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Odd I haven’t even played anything past the beta and I’m watchjng a clan mate stream it on his Xbox. I’m wanting and aching to get my hands on this game.
  • CPTN-Cr4ptastic
    1235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The game has only been out for a matter of hours, and its already the worst battlefield to date? LMAO! Get lost troll. Or what ever you are, lol.
  • Imabaka70
    2292 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hardline is considered the worst to date and even it had its own charm. Except the block map...... that map needs to die in the fires of hades