Details with planes in BFV - EA Access 10 Hours Testing

iloveBooSTInnG
12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
edited November 9
First of all say that this summary is focused only on the BFV fighters, call yourself Spitfire or BF109

I have been testing BFV, because thanks to my EA Access membership I have 10 hours to play.

Airplanes are my great passion in the saga and in this last installment it has not been the exception.

To emphasize that the airplanes have improved with respect to previous versions, BUT, I am still a bit worried about some aspects.

The first and the one that seems important to note is that the sound of the enemy plane when it passes behind you does not exist, so it is difficult to know when to change direction (Switch).

Another point and although they have improved the speed of the airplanes they still feel a little heavy and in fact they have a hard time climbing vertically.

Another thing that is missed is to know at what speed you are going, because to improve in BFV you can play with speed while you turn.

I would like to know what you think and if you found other details or if you find them well. Thank you.

Comments

• rainkloud
    248 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    >Another thing that is missed is to know at what speed you are going, because to improve in BFV you can play with speed while you turn.

I thought there was supposed to be a working speed gauge in the cockpits. Is that not the case?
  • iloveBooSTInnG
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    rainkloud wrote: »

I thought there was supposed to be a working speed gauge in the cockpits. Is that not the case?

You are right, this point being one of the least worries me, but perhaps there would be other indicators in the third person.