[removed] is up with thr sound/audio??

UsTinKofFEAR-3Lk
42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited November 9
Game is awesome but u jacked up the most important aspect of the game((FOOTSTEPS))!!! All u can hear is background noise and freaking planes... Damn u couldn't make the audio sound as good as BF1?? THIS IS TERRIBLE
Post edited by IIPrest0nII on

Comments

• ISyndromeI
    104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Agree. The soldier movement sounds are very weird.
  • TropicPoison
    1268 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I remember people mentioning this in the beta about silent footsteps from enemies, just another thing to throw on the fix it pile.
  • TEKNOCODE
    8791 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ditto. The sound is horrible. Worse than the beta.
  • UsTinKofFEAR-3Lk
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I wouldn't buy this game.... U take out spotting and the only thing we have left is audio and being able to hear footsteps and that's out 2.... This game will be a dud unfortunately... Same audio from the beta and I'm using Astro A50 $300 headset
  • Cr4zyKiller
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Not having problems hearing footsteps. The sound is pretty spot on.
  • MONEYPYR0
    430 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I wouldn't buy this game.... U take out spotting and the only thing we have left is audio and being able to hear footsteps and that's out 2.... This game will be a dud unfortunately... Same audio from the beta and I'm using Astro A50 $300 headset

Lmao, what? So the only way you'd buy the game is if the old spotting system came back, and,the audio got fixed. And because of those two minor things, the game wont perform well. Man, get outta here with that bologna