Dont think its fair

gengis069
24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I really don't think its fair that I pre ordered … BOUGHT THE game, paid 100$ for it or whaterver…. and still crappy origin access is playing before me … its unfair and shouldn't be

Comments

• llPhantom_Limbll
    3912 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Also got myself Deluxe edition and Origin premier on top of that. And not a single complaint here. Feels good, man.
  • ButterflyCar
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    yeah this is weird!
  • gengis069
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I don't know I feel like im a fool for buying this.. I might be
  • ZombieP1ow
    604 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Also got myself Deluxe edition and Origin premier on top of that. And not a single complaint here. Feels good, man.

me too, also, the Monarch approves
  • gengis069
    i might just consider paying 5 dollars the 3-4 months i play instead of actually paying for the game... i mean they give them all the DL later on anyways..
    FOR FREE
  • TEKNOCODE
    8797 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    gengis069 wrote: »

Seriously? Because some folks are able to play a whole week before you? I continue to be amazed with gamers.
  • gengis069
    edited November 9
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

Seriously? Because some folks are able to play a whole week before you? I continue to be amazed with gamers.

yup i feel like i made the 100$ vip line and you paid 5 bucks and didn't make a line or got cut in line all the way in the front 1 week before….. went back in time... yeah...

Kind of like when you are in Vegas... and the guys on the street sell you a flyer for the VIP line at the club... and when you get there at night.. the VIP line is HUGE.. General admition line is empty and was 5$ … and you that paid sooo much more is looking every 1 else walk by you and go in to the club
  • MONEYPYR0
    439 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Oh man, its almost like a companies subscription service comes with special benefits... Wow man, thats like, so weird.

Also, $100? I paid $5 for EA Access on Xbox One, got a 10% discount for BFV, AND bought BFV through BF1 for an additional $10 discount, so my total for the Deluxe Edition was about $69, $74 if you inlude my EA Access subscription.
  • gengis069
    why buy the game after you have the sub?? no need to
  • MONEYPYR0
    439 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Its different on Xbox. EA Access only has full games once they become older titles. You don't pay $5 a month to play brand new games, lol.
  • gengis069
    edited November 9
    on pc you get 10 hours.. paying 5 $ if you pay 15 for the premium you get the full week

you know how much stuff i can unlock and ranks i can go up in the first 10 hours of gaming.. whats that like 2-3 days of gaming for normal people like me
  • TEKNOCODE
    8797 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    MONEYPYR0 wrote: »

Its different on Xbox. EA Access only has full games once they become older titles. You don't pay $5 a month to play brand new games, lol.

I just pay the $30/year. I get to scratch the sports game itch and play older titles whenever I want.
  • gengis069
    edited November 9
    im just saying its just not fair to people that preorder and pay for the full game and yeah.. from now own.. im not buying any more ea titles.. i pay the 30$ a year and play it all for free and get all the DLC free like they give it to them cause who is the dummy now
  • DarkestHour138
    776 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    MONEYPYR0 wrote: »

I just pay the $30/year. I get to scratch the sports game itch and play older titles whenever I want.

I do the same. The vault is so big now, it's a great deal to get all those titles and 10 hour trials on all the new games.
  • TEKNOCODE
    edited November 9
    im just saying its just not fair to people that preorder and pay for the full game and yeah.. from now own.. im not buying any more ea titles.. i pay the 30$ a year and play it all for free and get all the DLC free like they give it to them cause who is the dummy now

Life isn’t fair mate. This isn’t one of those situations.
  • gengis069
    that's your opinion
  • TEKNOCODE
    That’s a fact, Jack.
  • BURGERKRIEG
    504 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Since loot boxes are frowned upon these days going forward all new BF games will have 6 release dates.

There are three dates originally stated when you buy either the Ultra Executive Chunky Watch edition, the Coolguy Ninja # edition and the To Be Concealed In A Brown Paper Bag Edition.

Then the actual release dates will be revealed at a later date which you agree to by reading this sentence.

This dates avoids customer dates confusion dates.

Now players even more choice that they ever thought possible.

• gengis069
    edited November 9
    i agree.. i made the wrong choice 1 hour to go