TTK & TTD in BFV

J4K5
31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited November 2018
I was using the Sten as the starting Asult rifle last night and noticed that TTK is f'n long. I mean longer than LMG's at BF1 Launch(I know this was patched). My aim is pretty good(??) and watched some of my clips back and I was getting hits constantly but then dying instantly from what felt like super bullets. IDK.... I play a lot of BF4 Hardcore but the TTK felt a lot better in the Beta. Thoughts??
Post edited by J4K5 on

Comments

• PcPAirgun
    633 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TTK seems fine, while TTD is not. Same as in the last beta.
  • StingX71
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sten needs help. Little more hitting power close range.
  • J4K5
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    StingX71 wrote: »
    Sten needs help. Little more hitting power close range.

Can't help but think the same just hope it's not a broader problem with weapon balance.
  • biotek7
    228 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The Sten seemed pretty bad to me. The beginner Assault and Support weapons are much better.
    But yeah, the TTD is a mess still too.
  • Radious1987
    511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Big mess now. Sometimes you see every hit, sometimes its instant death.
  • J4K5
    Big mess now. Sometimes you see every hit, sometimes its instant death.

Thank god..... for a second I thought I got bad overnight.
  • J4K5
    edited November 2018
    "DICE reduced the short-range effectiveness of assault rifles to be more in line with their intended role in the meta. SMGs should be king in those ranges, while the inverse is true for assault rifles."
    Can't understand how there is anything wrong with a good all-rounder. AK5C / ACW-R.... Now we have to be constantly driven into a specific play style per weapon. Having a weapon that's a bit of both enhances the game play and lets u experience different strategies while still being handicapped by not having the best MED or CQ weapon.
    Sten is the starter assault rifle but punishes you heavily when u find yourself to close to an enemy, thereby eliminating the option to cap a flag almost entirely.
  • Valomat
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TTD is not in a good relation to TTK. TTD is bugged imo