Same game new skin..its diablo immortal all over again...sadface

Psycrovv
3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited November 9
Thx god i dident buy the game but rather 1 month sub. saved me some money there !

Now im no hater or troll or kiddo, but i dont like what BF company has turnd in to.
Way back in the days when the first battlefield 2 was released. It was one of the most awsome games i had on my pc. I dident play BF 1 because my pc gaming days started when it was BF2

I also tryed this BF engine with the starwars skin and it was horrible, now i tryed this battlefield V and it feels like im playing the starwars shooter again..its only another skin but same game design.
Same boring empty and lifeless menus with objectives that dosent give you the feeling of doing anyting heroic or matters..its just Meh..

So to put it blankly..im a old gamer who grew up with different version of this game and the 3 last releases has just been reskin releases..just like the new diablo immortal mobile and every game company are doing the same because its cheaper and faster for ther wallet. I miss the times where devs was original and created new enginines/games rather then reuse stuff and put new skins on em. I bet the devs also miss these days where they got paid to be creative and was proud of what they disigned.

Im not a pro shooter gamer but i hate this game because you can barly see where you are being shot from..you spawn and within 5-10 sec you die from something or someone
and then you wonder " how did they see me" or "how can they aim like cyborgs" ect i was hiddin behind a tree/bush on a hill, so i was covered and hidden but yet i died because someone shot me thru the hill..
"ok so now bullets can penetrate hills " For me this game is a game where i run around in 10 sec and die randomly..i dont have this "watch me im freaking rambo on a kill spree here" feeling to it..i play with random people i dont even know and do random stuff no ones care about in a random map where i die randomly..I wont buy this game or any future BF games until they create a whole new engine and redesign the gfx/game.

This game is so empty and lifeless..Surely the gfx might get a inch better but i would rather play a game with e red and green square doing all sort of things that was funny, great and interresting

The only thing i found possitive about this game..was the interaction with my G910 keyboard that glows red when i died or showed a V for "vendetta" when it was loading :p

Now feel free to shot me down further with ur comments because i cant get anymore dead inside from playing this game.

Comments

• HardAimedKid
    10708 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Too many older players stuck on bf2, yes the old games were good everyone who played them knows. But you can't compare 2 games so far apart. Apples and oranges.
  • Psycrovv
    Too many older players stuck on bf2, yes the old games were good everyone who played them knows. But you can't compare 2 games so far apart. Apples and oranges.

I know there is a timeline in diference but its seems like the gfx is getting so well polished that it loose its flair in the game
  • Psycrovv
    I would even dare to say that Heroes and Generals are better then this game if you take away the pay 2 win or itemshop
  • Sadiztic
    114 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

The timeline doesn’t matter. It’s the same game just updated. It’s apples to apples. Time doesn’t matter.
  • DarkestHour138
    776 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Sadiztic wrote: »

The timeline doesn’t matter. It’s the same game just updated. It’s apples to apples. Time doesn’t matter.

The advances in technology make it so that it's not the same game. They can do so much more with frostbite 3 then they could back then. It's not even close to being the same game. It's comparing a model T to a Porsche.
  • Psycrovv
    But do we need more bullcrap when it was great in BF 2 age ?
  • TEXls1
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Psycrovv wrote: »
    I would even dare to say that Heroes and Generals are better then this game if you take away the pay 2 win or itemshop

I can excuse the pay to win since it’s a free game. It’s also the one I keep going back to for the last 3 years. Armor update is a bit weird and off putting.

• xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3333 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited November 9
    Good ole reskin complaint...lol

-CB
  • VBALL_MVP
    6021 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 9
    I feel like OPs complaining is a reskin
  • crabman169
    12285 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Lmao do you guys even know what you spout?

TLDR; "old bf vet" has trouble with newest bf title thus it's bad and a reskin too boot
  • HardAimedKid
    10708 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Sadiztic wrote: »

I don't agree with you at all.