****The Infamous 442 is Recruiting for PC****

Xx_Desirez_xX
8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Like a phoenix, reborn from the ashes of the past, The Infamous 442 returns from the dust to reclaim it's former glory.

Through the years, hundreds of members have played on multiple platforms dating back to BF3 on Xbox 360. But, time takes it's toll, and many of our leaders have moved on, started families, etc. We loyal few are left to start fresh and rebuild our ranks for BFV, and this time around we're pouring our efforts into the PCMR. Join us! Help us build a community that makes us proud to log in every day. We've always stood for more than just a friends-list! We are a brotherhood. We live and die together, if only online.

**Important Information**
* We use Discord for all our Communications
* 18+ (adult topics and discussion)
* All skills are welcome. We don't have a kdr requirement or anything, all we ask is that you can give call-outs and play as a squad. We're more than willing to help you learn and improve.

To join, just comment your interest and we'll message you our discord information.

Comments

• TopGunPC
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Would love to join, TopGunPC username for origin and discord
  • blacrow_74
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hi, been a while since i really got into a fps so "beware the noob" . Looking to squad up for some games.
  • Typod360
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 9
    Just checking in, now that I have access and can comment directly... WELCOME! @blacrow_74 I sent you a message for our discord if you'd like to join. :)
  • Bungalowjim
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I want to check you guys out. Shoot me an invite!
  • Typod360
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I want to check you guys out. Shoot me an invite!

I shot you a message. :)
  • Selithson52
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey guys id love to Join. Origin user name Selithson52 and discord name Selithson
  • Xx_Desirez_xX
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey guys id love to Join. Origin user name Selithson52 and discord name Selithson

Hey man, just wanted to make sure we at least sent you an invite. I tried to find you on disc, but i need your 4 digit code after your username. Feel free to pm me!
  • Dellannie718
    I would love to join the group origin Dellannie718 discord Dellannie#6420
  • Typod360
    Bump. I sent messages with Discord info to the new people who have commented. Hope to see you in Discord and on the Battlefield. :)
  • Moltyr
    I am interested in joining..Moltyr on Origin, Moltyr #6519 on Discord, etc. :D
  • Xx_Desirez_xX
    sent you a request
  • Typod360
    We're growing and having some good games, but we'd love to have multiple full squads running at once. Come hang out and play some Conquest with us!
  • TKing2
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hey i would like to join for some nice BF5 Squad plays, Origin name Tking2 Discord Araii#6046
  • Cutchall11
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Interested, can't stand not playing with squad play and call outs!!!
  • chubchub29
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Interested, looking to squad up.
  • Xx_Desirez_xX
    TKing2 wrote: »
    Hey i would like to join for some nice BF5 Squad plays, Origin name Tking2 Discord Araii#6046
    Cutchall11 wrote: »
    Interested, can't stand not playing with squad play and call outs!!!
    chubchub29 wrote: »
    Interested, looking to squad up.

You guys should all have either friend requests or messages from me requesting info needed to get you in. Have a great night!
  • padangs69
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hello! I'm interested in playing with yall!
    Origin is padangs69
    Discord: padangs#0069
  • chubchub29
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Origin is chubchub29
  • Xx_Desirez_xX
    padangs69 wrote: »
    Hello! I'm interested in playing with yall!
    Origin is padangs69
    Discord: padangs#0069

FR on origin and Discord sent! See you soon
  • Xx_Desirez_xX
    chubchub29 wrote: »
    Origin is chubchub29

I added you on origin, But i need your Discord info to get going. in the bottom left when you load discord, youll see your name and 4 numbers. i need that info! Thanks!